Reviews for Imperfect Justice
Reader chapter 7 . 1/13/2017
Partially, I can't see the point in writing a review but it was so good, so funny and light that for the first time I am seriously unhappy that I will not read next parts. However, I guess, it needs to be said that you did a good job here. I hope that, in all those years, you had time and passion to focus on developing your wiriting skills. Good luck!
Wolf'sVine chapter 7 . 10/17/2016
So! I'm here to review this hilarious, peculiar and incredibly wonderful fic! Jeez, this had me laughing more often than not... but it was also sexy! Well, I mean Yami was sexy! Damn! That Pharaoh is fine! Um, to the point, I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really wanna read another chapter of something this top-notch... and, yes, I used that word cuz I wanted to. So, please... have mercy and have a sudden impulse to finish this credit to writing! And, no, I'm not over-exaggerating! I really do wanna read more! Um, oh, and I really like Seto being a sexy, arrogant bastard with Yami telling him off in front of people who are intimidated by him! That just made my day!
Hirami chapter 6 . 1/27/2016
The Yugi-tachi is kinda ridiculous, I smell Season 4 action here xD“
But Seto and Yami are just too cute. Yami is a bit too clueless/shy for my taste, but still enjoyable. :3
Hirami chapter 3 . 1/25/2016
so what I've read until now was nice, I liked ityour warnings in the beginning proved to be wrong. And I really smiled at Hikki's Sakura Drops, lovely song 3
Sameh chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
OMGGGGG UPDATTEEEEEEEED PLEASSSSEEEEEEEEEE
Nightoflight9 chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
NOOOO you really have to continue! I can't believe you haven't updated this thing. It's so fun to read. Please. Please for the love of god. A drunk Yami is just TOO much to pass up.
EZChase chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
I love the banana scene! It was so, so cute. Do you think they would ever fight over somethig like spaghetti, pancakes, or the color green? Just a thought. Oh, and I love your writing style. It's slightly poetical but also blunt and to the point; very unique. You rock!
HyuugaRin chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
Is this one discontinued? I hope not especially since it's getting to the good part. I'm still waiting for the next chapter.
kittykat10meow chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
your story is awesome just really wish i could know what happens next at Kaiba's :3
Anaile1012 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Great story, I liked the way you displayed and described Seto Kaiba, and utilized words to describe him profoundly. The grammar is good too.
Sakura chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I've been waiting for chapter 8 for 7 years. I knew it was useless, but once you read a fic as amazing as this one, you just can't drop it. You can't do anything but wonder about the ending, your mind drifts on whatever that's going to happen on the next chapter.

Anyway, I've lost my hope.

I know that won't read this, but still... Thanks for writing this story. Thanks for all the effort you've put in it. Hope you'll be a famous and a successful writer someday :)

Sakura
Haphazard Snow chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
I love this fic! Great work!
Kakamashi7 chapter 7 . 3/1/2010
I really love this story! Its so good. Please write the next chapter as soon as possible! I'm not pushing you to 'WRITE IT THIS SECOND!', just whenever you have the time. Thank you!
anonymous chapter 7 . 10/14/2009
please you must write some more of this wonderful story! its absolutely delightful!
punkygalere09 chapter 7 . 9/23/2009
Love this story update plz :)