Reviews for Tenebrion
Tippytop chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Hey;

really enjoying the atmosphere you give this story. However, the grammatical mistakes keep making the wording rather awkward. I'm going to try and read through it all, and it seems like you're not planning to continue this story, but if you do, I'd definitely recommend having a beta look over it. You seem really talented.
Wood Dragon chapter 21 . 5/4/2009
Hm...like the story, very dark Erik but believable...so when's the next update?
NS chapter 10 . 3/16/2009
Ooh, first review of '09. Cool.

I feel like it's been ages since I read this story. Unfortunately I don't have time to stroll down Memory Lane at this very moment so I can't re-read the entire fic...yet.

I can still see why I was drawn to it; it's terribly dark. So THIS is how I discovered Theatre of Tragedy. Thank you, Laylah.

Hope you're still an active writer and reader because even now I think you are quite talented. :)
tartanspartan chapter 21 . 2/21/2008
...WHY!...
Reviewer chapter 16 . 1/11/2008
Erich Fromm sucks just as much in this chapter as he did in ch. 4. Otherwise, me likes.
Reviewer chapter 4 . 1/11/2008
Sorry, but Erich Fromm was a declassified a*s who wore the emperor's new clothes (aka Marx and Freud's love child).
Morleigh chapter 21 . 3/25/2007
Oh, Laylah. It has been such a long and bitter winter without an update from this gem. I know you're off to bigger and better things by now, but I still have to try and implore you to update.

It's so freakin' rare to get stories this good.
Maurean chapter 20 . 3/23/2007
"Well, poor monkey music box is no more, Opera’s gone, Raoul’s dead, Erik’s running for his life with Christine.

In the next chapter, we will find out if the fated two will find their Eden at last. Mme Giry, Rurik and Meg will be there too of course.

We’re almost at the end, guys, so next chapter will be a grand one I think, to make up for the depressive one you just read.

Oh, don’t forget to review, please. Thank you all!"

THAT'S WHAT YOU WROTE AT THE END OF THE 21ST CHAPTER! WELL, I DEMAND THE 22ND CHAPTER, SOON VERY SOON! HAVE MERCY, PLEASE? I'M GOING INSANE! I NEED AN UPDATE! A GREAT ENDING! CLOSURE, DAMN IT! (Pants heavyly)

Please, update soon. Neglect your other fanfics for a while and focus on Tenebrion. How long did you neglect Tenebrion? A year? I want to read the promised chapter "Mme Giry, Rurik and Meg will be there too of course." you said and I wanted to read what happens next greatly. So update the next chapter soon and make it long, eventful and as great as the rest of the chapters to make up for the long wait.

Thank you and good luck with your life and updating this story.

- Maurean -
fireflyjunction chapter 21 . 3/6/2007
Is that it? *pokes* Hey you! Don't you dare think that you're going to get away with that! I NEED CLOSURE! You know the whole The End thing? It is there for a reason! Come on, get it together!

Loved the story btw, wonderful writing style and nice plot flow.
Maurean chapter 21 . 1/8/2007
Hello! Have you abandoned this story?

Please update( -;)

Thanks.

Maurean.
breadandchoc chapter 21 . 10/15/2006
Deeply enjoyable read. Great vocab. Thanks. :)
le scribbler chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
*dances around madly*

Ok - I started reading this fic once-upon-a-time many long months ago, but then my computer died and I could never find it again. Until now, obviously. I have just re-read it, and all I lave to say is: Wow. Erik is dark, just as he should be. Christine has some backbone, and is a somewhat darker version than is commonly seen in the land of fics. All for the better, I say. Layla... this deserves a standing ovation. Amazing!
Roses All Over chapter 21 . 6/17/2006
OMG. One more chapter...Update soon please! You have some really awesome talent!
Malthen Tinu chapter 21 . 11/20/2005
Ahh, the suspence! I like the direction it's heading. Write more!
fantasticarla chapter 21 . 9/25/2005
UPDATE! i read this story over the summer and loved it...and i was looking through my favorites just now and remembered how good this was...please finish! i thought you only had like one or two more chaps to go...