Reviews for Ring The Bells, The Witch Is Dead
Wolf McCloud-123 chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
Well uhh, hmm. Besides my liking Kairi and absolutely loathing Riku and everything he does, I liked this story! Yes I tried to be open-minded and all, and since I did keep an open mind I found your sense of humor funny. Of course it would be, I mean... it's a sense of humor. Da-hurr to me.

I also don't really like the idea of Sora being Riku's little lover boy, but the story was good. And Kairi as a zombie was pretty funny.

I still hate Riku!

LUV AND PIECE!

Wolf McCloud-123
Techie-Chan chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
Who what? xD Really it is? o.o Dewd. Specialyness.
Techie-Chan chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
o.o Fallen From Proust... That's the best play ever
Techie-Chan chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Ha...ha..Cretins. That made my day . *Amanda's new mission* o.o

Yay Riku! Beat the Slut! That could totally be the newest party game ...Like, instead of Pin the Donkey...shoot the Kiari 8D

So anyway...*keepsreading*

P to the S: RIKU and SORA are TOGETHER The end of KH2 prooves it :3
awesome purple monkey chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
wow this is really awesome! i love this story! thank god kairi's dead! Sora is way to good for her! Great story, its hilarius!
awesome purple monkey chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Hey that was a funny story! lol, babies come from trees! lol! but i like this story alot! it has comedy! and romance! i love those two things! i think its so cute how he has his own plan and everything. he really likes sora, well great story!~
Cassandra chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Sora is so CUTE! Riu sound s handsoe. I liked how you where say"unsepecting freshmen!" THat was fun. But then I also liked how you impoled the cafeteria nasty food! YAY! Oh that game "lets-see-who-can make-each-other-more-wet-then-they-already-are" game was really funny. _ That comment on Kairi boobs was helarious! "I knew thoose wernt real!" THats closingleft me wanting to know more! WHat happend next? WHat does Riku do! write more! you write great!
Aeshma-Daeva chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
brilant

hilarios

i cant spell for crap, but the story was fuuny
Queen of the Insects chapter 4 . 4/20/2005
I somehow think you posted this chapter on the wrong fic...
um.me chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Ok hi this is cecilia and i finally got time to read this yay lol the ending is really mean! I hope u continue it soon! o well its a good story and i love how you gave kairi fake boobs yay ok um...bi!
mango smoothies chapter 3 . 3/29/2005
o yay happi story

course i think it wouldve taken sora a tad longer to get over the fact that his ex is a zombie...wel anyway good job its happi -

as for the authors note...i very much so appreciate it -

although...u shouldve put the special innocent note before the one about rabid bunnies...-_-;;

but yay! i liked to story very much so *nods* and think you should write another! o WoOt

well anyways like i said write more and c U er later! ;;

toodles

~*~
knight-0f-d00m chapter 3 . 3/29/2005
that was sorta dramatic. oh and thanx for killing kairi. she is a pain to me.
Lady Samurai chapter 3 . 3/27/2005
This was really funny. My favorite part was when Sora says "Let’s at least burn her some more…” It was just hilarious.
Out of the Orange chapter 3 . 3/27/2005
I found one thing hugely disappointing about this story-which is that it's only three chapters long. Sigh...wish it could've been longer. Otherwise, it made me laugh like I was high on something. As usual, your writing voice in this chapter was hilarious. Loved the "really" transition words peppered here and there, they made the whole thing...um, very, very funny! For me, that is; don't know if anyone else noticed...

I don't know if I've said this before (probably have, but throughout the story I could hear your voice in my head reading it. Your writing just sounds that much like you. Which makes it all the funnier.
Queen of the Insects chapter 3 . 3/27/2005
She didn't know that Riku killed her? What an idiot! And she thinks Riku's her best friend? Well, ok maybe, but still.

Yay for butcher knives, and belly-flops!

My gods, what does Sora have all that junk in his pocketses? Heh heh, condoms. Sora IS a prude!

Is it Russian vodka?

Condom balloons. Only you could have come up with that. Potatoes? Did I miss something?

Aw, they gave her a proper funeral. How sweet!

Sora was voiced by Haley Jo Osman or something.

Rabid bunnies? YAY!