Reviews for Like Byron Did
lexynolongerwrites chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
"Fortunately for both of us, I have no more lovers left to kill"

nicely done.
Miss Killigrew chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Whoa. It's the first Methos-Duncan fic i've ever read; but you certainly made me want more.

I loved this story, it's was really... hum, i don't know, beautiful...
Abra de Winter chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
That was pretty darn good.
Carmarthen chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
I think this is my favorite of your Methos/Duncan fics. I like the Kronos and Byron memories - Byron doesn't seem to make it into too many Methos stories, alas - and the bittersweet tone. I can hear Methos thinking "Enjoy it." _
Jemariel chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
I'll keep this one short and sweet: Awwww!
Myduck chapter 1 . 4/5/2001
I usually read Richie/Methos, but this was written better than a lot of the Duncan/Methos stories that I've read before. Great job.
laura jv chapter 1 . 3/30/2001
Amy,

Usually, your stuff is too sweet for my taste, but the title of this one intrigued me. I'm very glad I read it; it has an edge to it that I enjoyed a lot. A lot of people like to deal with Mac's habit of killing Methos' old friends (or lovers, depending on one's point of view-and heaven knows I agree that Kronos and Byron were his lovers) and how that affects the relationship between the two of them, but I haven't seen any that made it so intimate to Methos, or gave him a voice this bitter and wistful.

-laura
Ekat chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
I enjoyed this very much. I love stories that get inside the Ancient One's head and tell us what he's thinking. Great Job.!