Reviews for It's Not Such a Wonderful Life
diskincluded chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
! das' good story!
GRUD chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
Man, this fic is as odd as your web page! Gee, that didn't sound to positive, did it? Seriously, this IS a pretty good fic, for the oddball category. While the line about "a penguin doesn't get ULCERS?" IS pretty good, my FAVORITE line (altho admittedly, kinda sick & twisted of me), is "You are *not* telling me that he's off having sex with Kaji, too!" Keep up the fine work. C ya'!
Isamu chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
To save Pen-Pen from the cooking of Misato... a more nobble purpose I have never herd! Pretty damn funny...
Shinigami 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
Oh man... This is one of the BEST fanfiction out there!*snicker*
Narf-for-the-Garthoc chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
*snicker* ...Snoopy Dance... *more snickering* got a couple good laughs outta this one. Keep up the good work.
ShadesOfBlack chapter 1 . 3/13/2001
Definitely funny. Definitely cool. Definitely you! It was a really fun read; I laughed my butt off at the end. I liked how you worded everything and kind of made it rock on the edge of humor and seriousness. Very well done! We all knew Shinji had to be good for SOMEthing!
Derek Zischke chapter 1 . 3/13/2001
"You mean to tell me," He yelled. "The only positive difference I make in the world is that a penguin doesn't get ULCERS?" - That's -far- too funny for mortal man to comprehend. _ Good parody, very good parody.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2