Reviews for Conscience
FFN bug chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
FFN has a weird bug that changes the Obito character tag to Torune. I think that happened when they updated Obito's character tag to include Tobi as well, and I think the only way to fix that is to change it manually. :/
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I love how you wrote this! :)
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I like the trick you used of having kakashi asine his teammates to aspects of himself
j.d.y chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Really really sad...
Lyrics and Music chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Beautiful and deep.

-Amy
upandover chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
good oneshot
Dec chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Some lines stand out. They make this fic into something like poetry, and i can't express how amazing that is. You have a gift.
e313 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
kakashi s really messed up and have the self awareness to know it, and the way u write this, it's beautiful.
Alliriyan chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Brilliant perspectives.
prettypriestess chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
It's too bad this story doesn't have more reviews, because I've seen worse with way more, and oh man is this really nice. All the parallels and all the differences between the people in Kakashi's life, and how Kakashi feels about them, and the underlying feel of maybe-not-totally-there because he's been through a lot, but not enough unstable emotions and thoughts to make him really deranged-just. Y'know. Odd.
Tamar chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Great. All your fics have just the right amount of everything,and even if they're short, after reading them, the only word in my mind was: WOW. You captured just the right amount of Kakashi in this fic without it seeming overly dominating, just parts here and there, and also, great job in adding the personalities of Obito, Rin and Minato. i like your little spurs of humor here and there as well. Great job (as usual).
allurement chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
[Some days he thinks the universe wanted to laugh at him, but it couldn't be bothered to do anything clever or profound. So it gave him Naruto instead.]

That was brilliant. It really was. I-I don't even have any words for it anymore, but the line above was really was solidified how much I adore this. Thank you for sharing.
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Love it! So deep...
Azamiko chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Kakashi is so screwed up. That's why we love 'im. _ Good work!
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
your style is so profound. Beautiful meanings woven into there; I love the images your revelations conjure. Lovely work, keep it up.