Reviews for Lesser Languages
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Awwww...
riverrat chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I usually don't like the pairing but this was truly wonderful. Very sad but beautifully written. Great job.
Raven's Dusk chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I just finished reading this story at , and I'm crying. This story is so sad, but yet truly beautiful and wonderfully written. If you ever read this, then know that this is one of the best, most touching Snape-stories I ever read.
Deeply grateful for getting to read your story
Raven's Dusk
GreenCanary chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
sad story. poor severus
N.Mirz chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
man, you nearly made me cry! His life was simply not fair!
ambre gris chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
stories like this make wading through the muck worth it. simply wonderful.
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Wonderfull.
Mothwing chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Brilliantly done.
skinnydipping chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
That was beautiful. I loved it. I especially enjoyed how MM learned to read SS. The hands thing was great. And the last lines rocked my socks!

Kudos from Brazil!
moira of the mountain chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Absolutely brilliant. No more needs to be said.
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Wonderfully brilliant, impossibly sad.
everyme chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Hey:)

Great one shot. I really like the way you write and how you describe the character of Severus Snape. The impassive face is one of his trademarks, I think. Your idea to show to McGonagall what he thinks through his hands is really brilliant and an idea Ive never heard before.

The repetitions while depicting his relationship with others (Sympathy was met with disdain. Courtesy was met with insolence. Respect was met with mistrust. Compassion was met with near violence.) and also when desribing what every movement of his hand means emphasize his distant and cold character even more.

And I also really like the ending of your story. When Snape describes what he sees to McGonagall, I had to smile a little at imagining Snape as a very young boy, and the meaning McGonagall sees in this made me a little sad. After all, dont we all want to change some aspects of our past? Of course, Snape wants to start a new life instead of changing little things, and this realization is pretty depressive, I guess.

So, really well-written story :)

greets
Sinkme chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
truly great one shot. you really captured what could have been a great canon relationship and the tragedy that is snape. love the interaction with minerva, and especially how the other professors react to him as a student and as a colleague
Hoeun chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
My eyes, however, are burning. That was powerful. I loved the second to last line. And the hands are so creative-as is the pairing, which I adore. You are unbelievably talented. Just wanted to share my admiration-

-H
Kievan Rus' Supernova chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Holy frick...That was simply amazing. I usually detest this pairing, won't come near the stuff. But the summary on this one had me on edge from the beginning. It was beautifully written, not something you see in fanfic very oft. It was a simply amazing piece. Told through the eyes of one who had seen it all, but had never quite been acknowledged as being. This was an Epic, I kid you naught. It's worth more than many of those badly written, overly used plots out there. Kuddos to you for coming up with something original.

Super-K.