Reviews for Little White Feather
firepokemonfox chapter 2 . 3/11
CatMuto chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
Perhaps you were already informed about this, but the Silver Millenium is from the past. Chibiusa's home is Crystal Tokyo.

As for keeping Chibiusa in-character, it was done well. During the Dream Arc, she was very sweet about Helios .. unless I'm biased and read stuff into it.

CatMuto chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Very nice, I like the story idea - the last bit confused me, like he suddenly transformed into Helios in the middle of the street?

And, if I recall correctly, the song is actually titled "All You Wanted".

purescandalous chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
U dont know how many time I've read this! I just love it!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
DiehardShipperHeart chapter 2 . 4/12/2007
That was so Cute i LOVED IT *happiness*
The fellow writer chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
Ooh! I love! I Love! I love!

kokoronagomu chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
you can watch sailor moon and a whole lot of other titles on line at:

w . keiichianimeforever

i have found a few chibiusa/helios stories and many of them are really good, your's is really good too. maybe if you can watch sailor moon on the above, you can write some more )

yes... MORE!
Willow Wind Song chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
I enjoyed this story. :) Though it was a bit short, and there was a paragraph near the begining was a little confusing...But I was okay with the ending. Though I'd still like to read more stories with the pairing of Chibiusa and Helios.
Willow Wind Song chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
That was interesting. I'm not sure how this connects in with the mainstream story... But it works alright as an alternate version anyway. Helios is one of my favorite characters :)
fireash chapter 2 . 1/19/2006
very cute and i liked the setting. too bad it was only 2 chapters. thanks for sharing
celtic dreamer chapter 2 . 9/15/2005
I really liked this.

its a nice slant to the story
faery pink sparkle chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
Aw! That was very very adorable. I liked the ending, but at the same time I didn't... well, it's not that I didn't... it's just sometimes, I don't like using my imagination when a story ends like that :P

That is so true- there aren't very many fics that are ChibiusaXHelios. I'm glad I decided to read your twoshot. It didn't disappoint! I hope to read more of your work!

Pink Sparkle
Jjah-Jjah chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
Oh my, this is so good! :D And sweet! I was online looking for something to inspire me to finish my own Chibi Usa and Helios two-shot, and this did it! Thank you, buh bye!
just joey chapter 2 . 3/23/2005

that was so dreamy and beautiful - really well written. it didn't drag on at all and still got across all the magic of the sort of love at first sight story it was.

chibiusa wasn't really out of character - i can definately see her maturing into the person you portrayed her as, and helios's gentle mysteriousness was wonderful!