Reviews for The Girl Next Door
David Fishwick chapter 14 . 3/16/2009
Awesome and thanks for writing.
music-is-love10 chapter 14 . 12/22/2008
this was a great lindsay/ryan fic! i LOVE them together and im sad that there arent more stroies for them. but this was great. i loved the idea of it,and how she got jealous and then ryan realized he didnt care what marrissa thought.

so,before i get caught using my phone in bio im gonna go. but awesome story and i hope u write more
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 13 . 11/12/2008
way better than the real series...great work

please update,

stompy

:D
kj chapter 13 . 8/1/2007
great story...unfortunately it's been 2 years since last update...
Kayla chapter 13 . 9/18/2005
OMG i love this story. Im a big marissa luke fan but there are no marissa/luke stories out there. Everyone always puts marissa with ryan, but i think he deserves better. keep up the good wrk..update soon!
brandyurastar chapter 13 . 8/30/2005
great update! i cant believe dawn is leaving! lets see more romance!
slimkay chapter 13 . 8/30/2005
Great chapter!

Can't wait to see what's gonna happen with Oliver, considering you won't do the same as the real show ;)

Update ASAP!
Laugh-a-Lot Bear chapter 12 . 7/25/2005
I just read your whole story and it's so good! I hope you've got some more coming, I can't wait! I love how you've mixed new and old characters together and change the storylines. It's excellant!
slimkay chapter 12 . 7/23/2005
Amazing story! Hope you'll continue it ASAP!
brandyurastar chapter 12 . 7/23/2005
just read ur whole fic so far! i really like it!

you write so well! welldone!

i hope u post soon! i look forward to it!
beachtree chapter 12 . 7/23/2005
You're doing an interesting job of combining S1 and S2 with the characters and their experiences. I've been waiting for that big bump in the road on the numbered street. If A.J. is back, things should get...intense. I'm guessing the violence level is about to increase substantially and things in the Atwood house are about to take a turn for the worse...
katwoman76 chapter 12 . 7/23/2005
Why did you let Ryan pull away? Wouldn't it be a perfect moment to kiss Lindsey?

Can't wait to read you next update. I really hope, Ryan and Lindsey get together for real. Summer and Seth as well and I'm really curious, what happens next with AJ back in the picture. I guess, he is always good for some Ryan angst.
Leentje chapter 11 . 7/7/2005
VERY GOOD KEEP GOING AND PODT SOON

BYE BYE
katwoman76 chapter 11 . 7/7/2005
More stuff with Ryan is always good. :)

I'm really curious, who was watching Ryan in Chino.

And I really hope, he will stay with Lindsey and son't ever get together with Marissa.

She is just no good for him.
NewCastle81 chapter 10 . 6/23/2005
Good Lord!

Great storyline, great dialogue, great character development.

My favorite part is the interaction between Seth and Summer. You really write them well. To me, they are the ultimate romantic couple.

I am now standing and applauding!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »