Reviews for The Lines Between Love and Hate
LordofAmus chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
OMG! I love your story. I also love how you do that think with you and Chrono in the beginning and end. XD

More please! *Whimpers*
Vandenberg chapter 8 . 2/12/2009
Yo! Hope you update soon! Liking the angst. :P

-Sked-san-san, smiley face at heart.
AnimeLover148867 chapter 8 . 5/9/2007
I just finally got to finish this story, and I'm eagerly waiting for this wonderful story to continue! I really like this story "The Lines Between Love and Hate" alot. And the way that you paused this story is a really big cliffhanger. It really makes me want to know what happens , I'm really curious and interested in what happens next.
crystalleaf chapter 8 . 3/7/2006
Nice story. Please put up the next chapter soon...:D
Ichigo Moble chapter 8 . 1/13/2006
i really think this is a really good story so far...

WRITE MORE!(please)
windflame chapter 8 . 10/23/2005
pleases update soon i love this chrono crusade fanfic and i want to know whats going to happen next. pleases update i think i'll die of boardom by waiting.
BlueFox of the Moon chapter 8 . 8/29/2005
Update update update!Update NOW! This is such an awesome story! please update ASAP kk? Ja ne!
froggiesrcool chapter 8 . 7/20/2005
this is a good and interesting fic, if a bit confusing. i was going "huh?" through alot of it. like, what was with rosette being arrested? and just what did aion do to chrno? it probably wouldn't be so confusing if i weren't reading it at one in the morning. kami-sama, is that how late it is? i gotta go to bed! update! i command you! oh, yeah! i recomend the manga vampire game! go vamps! especailly gay ones. if you have a problem with homosexuality, than don't read it. the vamps aren't gay, but some princes are!
Darkmoon Fleur chapter 8 . 7/13/2005
It's really great! I love your story! and i hope you haven't given up! it's very well written!

I wonder what ionwill do to Rosette...?

Please update soon!
fluff luver chapter 8 . 5/22/2005
Oh...this is so interesting! Please update soon, it's so good!
windflame chapter 8 . 4/12/2005
this is
windflame chapter 8 . 4/12/2005
this is
Lily chapter 8 . 3/28/2005
I really really like your story! I've never been so interested in a fanfic before! You are doing a marvelous job! Keep up the good work! I look forward to what's up next!
CreativeStrive1025 chapter 8 . 3/20/2005
GREAT CHAPTER ! LOVED IT !
lauren chapter 8 . 3/20/2005
yo!

i love this!

but is aion gunna like do something... yeah... to chrono?

this is getting better n better1

please update this soon, got it?

i dun wanna wait this long again for an update!

keep up da good work!