Reviews for The Fine Art Of Dating
Guest chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
You are Pathetic! Get a Life...
mad86 chapter 20 . 11/1/2011
Haha,Sven the sexy Swede? Sorry to disappoint you,not many men named Sven over here ;)Definitely not schexy.I love finding Inga and Sven and other things related to Sweden in to go!
Squippet chapter 11 . 2/2/2010
Finally dinner that goes well with minor incidents lol Very cute!
Squippet chapter 10 . 2/2/2010
Aww cuties :D The cuteness of it all is awesome ;D
Squippet chapter 9 . 2/2/2010
Cute chapter love the couply interactions :D
Squippet chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
Oh the fluffy towel ;D lol its a shame we only got 7 minutes of Harm & Mac as a couple... a whole season or two would have been better :D
Squippet chapter 7 . 2/2/2010
Hmm little Vic I always wondered why they thought Harm was replaceable... oh well love the interaction between the characters :D
Squippet chapter 6 . 2/2/2010
"Aye pappi!" lmao just lmao very cute :D
Squippet chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
I never did get why he turned her down at the ferry and instead of fighting him she took a ring from Bugme... Kinda weird o.O Really cute and fluffy :D Love the fluffiness and the humor :D Nothing can go fully right for those too can it? Attack of the boiling hot pasta lol poor Mac
Squippet chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
Aww cute supply closet fun :D love the fluffiness of it all :D That May 2001 talk will be pretty funny... Four years is a long time to go without any...
Squippet chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
Webb now there's another one I dont get what was Mac thinking better yet what were the writers thinking? I mean Webb... ugh at least he was better then Bugme, technicolor and loud yuck... Poor Harm though all sick v.v I can relate to how he feels *squeezes Harm* I love how you're changing narrators from chapter to chapter :D Makes it really entertaining...
Squippet chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
lmao the funniest thing is I can clearly picture the date going haywire that way.. may as well have called Barbie, Renee she was always countess of bimboville to me lol never got what he saw in her... love the cuteness of it all :D
Squippet chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Cute start I love how they're both ever so flustered :D Ive always wanted to see Harm & Mac dating I thought for sure they'd get together later in season 7 after the whole Brumby & Renee fiasco... really didnt like those two cant say who was worse... Anyways I look forward to reading the dating of Harm & Mac!
TheGoddessPixie chapter 24 . 7/28/2009
Actually I live in Nowhere, Texas where we can't get fresh doughnuts of ANY kind... I haven't had a real doughnut since I left the Pacific Northwest.

And lets not even mention the fact that I live 3 miles from the Mexican border and there are NO good Mexican restaurants in this town, even the Taco Bell closed 2 years ago so if I want Mexican food I cook it myself. Can you believe THAT irony? I had better Mexican food when we lived in Alaska!

So go ahead and hate me for never having eaten a Krispy Kreme doughnut... some of us aren't so fortunate to live where such things are available.
pawprint64 chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
Very funny, got a good chuckle out of that.