Reviews for The Smash Wars: Quest for the 12!
MaskedGamer chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
I just started laughing so so so, much at the chocolate bunnies part.
awesomeness chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
JakeCrusher chapter 10 . 6/13/2009
I find it difficult to understand what is going on.
JakeCrusher chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
It is not wise to make the first chapter so intense cause now you have to outdo it for the climax.
JakeCrusher chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I had very little idea whats truly going on but I got the big picture.
Haninator chapter 27 . 4/30/2009
Instead of "tree" you have "house," but nice chappy anyway. I've got a feeling that it wasn't just snake venom.
Haninator chapter 25 . 4/14/2009
The pokemon people turned to the Dark Side, didn't they? Oh, BTW, in the last chappy, you spelled route rout, is that the real usage of that word, or am I going crazy and it isn't really a word at all? I don't think it is, but when I went to type it here on my iPod, it popped up like it was a real word or something. Go figure. I say that a lot, don't I?
Haninator chapter 23 . 4/14/2009
Nice one. Dunno y you don't like it. Yeah, I'm gettin' lazy with my typing. I find t amusing that you have Link going to YI and in one of my fics, Link warps to YI. I just had an amusing thought: what if I wrote a Zelea for Dummies fic, even though they probably already made it a book.
Haninator chapter 22 . 4/14/2009
O.O that's all I can type.
Haninator chapter 21 . 4/14/2009
Today I was painting in art and I thought of this fic. Ironically, Link is the picture which I'm painting.
Haninator chapter 20 . 4/4/2009
The "millennium's worth" comment is hilarious! As is the "tax money" quote- it reminds me of something Riley says in one of the National Treasure movies ("Here are my tax dollars coming to arrest me." or something along those lines). Nice job.
Haninator chapter 19 . 4/4/2009
Oh boy, Mario. Nuts, this is getting strange.
Haninator chapter 18 . 4/4/2009
*epic barrier appears around Pikachu* Tell me I didn't call it. *smiles knowingly*
Haninator chapter 17 . 4/4/2009
Aw, nuts. Pikachu is gonna fail epicly.
Haninator chapter 16 . 4/4/2009
Nice. Your writing style is amazing.