Reviews for If I Were You
Mrs.Vendetta chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
i so love your story...
ElizaV chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
That's absolutely aweful for them. Things like this do happen. I am having to fight back tears. (Listening to the song while reading didn't help much either).
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
A great story. Very good.
BirdieTitus16 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
that was really good! i would have done the same thing Rogue did b/c i love Logan too! Wolverine is so cute! LOL keep it up you're good!
mysterious-muse chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
AW! This was soo sad, yet it was really moving, too.. I'm totally reading the sequel.
monroe-mary chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Ah it's just so STUPID! Sorry, but seing people mess up their whole lives like that puts me in a terrible rage. They were MEANT to be together! You brought me to tears at the end of it, really. Any chance you'd write a sequel to this - with a happy ending ? P-PLEA-PLEASE?
Taana chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
That's so sad... a really good short story (though the romantic in me would like to have a sequel...;)).
JayJay015 chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
No no no! That's not right! Mistress shmistress! He has to be with Rogue! Pfftt Sherri! What's that about!

Sequel, sequel, sequel! I demand a sequel where Sherri dies or leaves him for Scott or something!

LOL, sorry, I'm just teasing! I think you did a super job on this, I think you've got a great writing style, and I'm gonna check out your other fics right now!

P.S. Thanks for reviewing my X-fic "My Immortal" I really appreciate the feedback and also chapter 11 should be posted tomorrow or Monday at the latest!

Awesome job!
Kat500 chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Hey, thanks! I'm glad you liked it. I was listening to the song one day and thought, hey, this would make a great fic. And so there ya go. Yeah, I'm a huge Rogan fan myself, but I just couldn't resist them not getting together. It's rare to find a story like that. It's just something different. Especially for me, because I like happy sappy endings. Oh, and also check out my other Rogan story here called "Phases"
Ashnan chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
I loved this story. I really think it should just be a one-shot. It is great that way. It sucks too, because I am a total Rogan lover! They should always be together in every story! So any of you other authors out there reading this; it's Rogue and Logan ALWAYS!

Anyway, beautiful job. I really enjoyed reading it and will be watching for future stories by you.