Reviews for Backstage
Angelia White chapter 20 . 10/9/2013
I think this was a good ending. Jeremy's getting the help he needs, Sam got over his heart break and moved on and Ali is no longer stuck between two guys who like her... Not sure why Sam or someone at the party didn't call the police when Jeremy kidnapped Ali though, or after he threatened to drown Sam.
PRISCILLA chapter 20 . 4/9/2008
LadyAutreVita chapter 6 . 11/15/2005
Oh.. I have to finish reading this later but I like it. Jeremy is so cool..
anotherblastedromantic chapter 20 . 7/29/2005
Hrmm... very interesting ending. I think the "conflict" of whom Christine winds up with generally comes from not quite understanding the situation and her desicions. You know, a lot of people are like, "Christine's an idiot. She should've stayed with Erik. Raoul's a fop." Heh. Me. And others say, "She made the right desicion," But I really don't think they (and by they, of course, I mean billions of lovesick fangirls such as I) grasp how hard of a choice it was. However, by illustrating the story in a real-life situation with the characters more, shall we say modern- you've shown what Christine/Ali was really going through. Raoul/Sam was the man of her dreams. A childhood friend with a playful, sweet disposition. However, she felt connected to Erik/Jeremy through his voice and his mystery, but deep down inside he was a very manipulative, obsessive, arrogant man with phsycopathic tendencies. Not very good boyfriend material! :) She loves Sam too much to let him die, but she knows life would be very... well, weird... living with her masked pursuer. And if she did choose Erik/Jeremy, she woud still have that scar tissue in her heart, conflicting with her love for Jeremy. (Which I might add you have described PERFECTLY!) Anyway, I think you've written this story in a perspective that's much more realistic than the ideals of other fics. That's what makes this one sogood! Although I do think Sam was a bit of a stupid wanker at the end for latching on to another girl so quickly. Grr... whoah. This review is getting REALLY LONG. Sorry. Just wanted to say you did a great job with this story, and I can't wait for you to either update your other fic, (cough, cough) or write a new one! You are an excellent auhtoress. My best wishes for you this summer!

K.Fields chapter 20 . 7/21/2005
Wonderful story, I only wish that she had gone with Jeremy...oh well; great job agian.
tudor-rose445 chapter 20 . 7/18/2005
That was a really good story! I am happy that she stayed with Jeremy. Afterall,I am a E/C shipper. Well, for this story, I guess it would be J/A. Anyway, great job.
Angeloftheoperahouse chapter 20 . 7/14/2005
... OMG... I can't believe... I... damn! I bawled! You are so mean! Just you wait. I am going to do something equally shocking just to piss you off!
LiTTleLoTTe1991 chapter 20 . 7/10/2005
I LOVE THE ENDING! love love love love lvoe! hehe YAY
Midnight Tango chapter 20 . 7/6/2005
aww- that was so sweet! yay! jeremy got the girl! *does happy dance* this was a wonderful story! it would have been wonderful even if sam had gotten ali- you really are an incredible writer! i loved this story! please continue writing Words. that is a wonderful story too! ok- done babbling! Ta

Midnight Tango
Nyeren chapter 20 . 7/5/2005
No. No. NO!

[unconnected rants]

I like this story. I like this story very much. Democracy, upon occasion, is very stupid. Jeremy IS A TWIT. I have a strong desire to smack him repeatedly with a very heavy rubber chicken.

Jeremy, as you have quite effectively shown, is a severely mess up individual. GET THROUGH TO HER? What happened to noble, knightly pining over unrequited love? He's a selfish DELETED!

Relationships begun during the ttenage years very rarely last. Therefore I still have hope.

Yes. I am severly disappointed. Now, you see, it's not a retelling. It's a DIFFERENT THING. The characters aren't the same.

And Ali's mom was OKAY WITH her staying the night with a pathological stalker?

Must away! Shall be looking forward to RC thing. Please let 'Words' be it..please...[/unconnected rants]
GypsyFallenAngelz chapter 20 . 7/5/2005
twisty ending i cant remember what i voted for... but i liked in none the less :D well done as always.

im sorry it took me so long to review i have been away and just went through it now :D

well done again

E J Riddle
TheOutlawsPrincess chapter 20 . 7/1/2005
Woo hoo! You finished it! Wow! That was super! And even though I don't like Raoul as MUCH as Erik, please write a R/C fic soon! Bye!
Mizamour chapter 20 . 6/30/2005
Oh, I love it! I love the musical reference - "I did it all for you/And all for nothing"! This was great... I did feel bad for Raoul/Sam, though! I'm a Raoul fan and an Erik fan both...hmm, is that possible? Well, if it is, it's me. :) Great fic!
MeganAngel chapter 20 . 6/29/2005
Absoloutely FAB!

My mouth was just like open the whole way through! Good choice though, im glad you differed it to the play yet kept a lot of it the same!

Im gonna go back and read it all again now!

Once again, well done, congratulations, keep writing, and the story was magnifique!

Asia1st chapter 20 . 6/29/2005
Huh? Wait didn't make any sense! Ugh! Why do all you people luv Erik or "Jeremy" Sure I feel sorry 4 him because he luvs Christine or "Ali" but think about all the bad stuff! He kills and abuses people! Oh he's insane! And he'll kill 2 ppl, drop chandeleir, write an opera, start a fire and threaten to kill the person u luv and he expects u 2 luv him back! He's a loon! And this fic was actually good 4 awhile!

Luv u like Paris luvs Nicole Richie!