Reviews for Infinitesimal Moments
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
A truly wonderful story. Enjoyed every bit and bemoaned its' end.
Athena13 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Really great, insightful.
Schatze8210 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Gotta love those fairies doing the "happy dance"
mgamberger chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
That was amazing! Very nice written.
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I was almost expecting Daniel to be the main character here... hehe... all the near-death or complete-death experiences... but well yeah, Sam was way better.

And the end? I could see her standing there, smiling, I could hear the lovely music we all know so well, I could feel the warmth of Jack's eyes watching her step in there...

And hey - I could see the little fairies rolling around laughing as well :o))
elleelle chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
i really enjoyed this story
Julimond chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Aww! That was so sweet. Made me grin like an idiot! In fact, I'm still grinning like an idiot! Loved it!
Sasha713 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Everything about this was worth reading. Every line. I think a lot of people can relate to the 'no regrets' thing. I certainly can.
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Lovely character study. But, reinforces my wanting them to stick to the regs until *fast forward to Season 8* Threads! I realize you wrote this in 2005 and as a writer you have free reign to explore all possibilities. Nice alternative story.
BlindingFirefly chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I'm running out of ways to praise your brilliance. Honestly, this is truly amazing. I LOVE the philosophical bits. I think character studies are far more interesting than run here, jump there, kiss kiss, okay, Houston we've got a story! The is one of the more plausible story lines I've come across and I love it. I can't wait to devour more. It's truly a pleasure to read your work.
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I love that last line, especially about the little fairies of fate and truth.
Renee chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Please, please, please tell me you are a writer. So much talent. I read fanfiction to unwind my brain, but yours got me going. Going straight to the dictionary to look up infinitesimal! Keep it up.
nsand chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Do you know, I almost didn't read this. I opened it, saw no dialogue and went closed it again. Then I scanned the first line and was caught. The writing is brilliant, the story just perfect and the whole thing makes such a change to the last 100 or so that I've read!

A great job. Well done.
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
That was so spot on. Briliantly written and a fantastic read. Well done :)
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I really liked that last paragraph. It was perfect.