Reviews for Ii Yume
Moek chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
that was really good

wow, some one who actually translates their japanese
Nisey chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
*drool* You know that I love you, yes?
IceRi chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Bwahahaha I love it. It used to piss me off that Kaidoh didn't get spelled with a u as well, but now it doesn't bother me so much. As for the translations (I noticed you got a comment about the bad flow of them) I don't mind them at all. There is no english version of TeniPuri, and so it makes sense that they speak a lot of it. But yeah. Back to the my-type-of-review content of this here one: Sugoi.
computer-faerie chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
The part with Inui crying was a little OOC, but not too bad. Overall I liked this story a lot, it seemed somewhat more realistic then a lot of InuKai fan fiction I've read (I hope you write more!).

Also, thank you for the helpful translations at the end. I didn't realize that it wasn't right to spell Kaidoh with an 'h', and I always get confused about how to spell senpai because people spell it differently.
Neni chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
That would have been a lot better if you had just used English instead of Japanese because scrolling to the bottom every time one of them said anything was hella annoying and totally ruined the flow of the fic.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
hey this was kool i actually understood all but one or two phrases of japanese in here without reading the translations! _ it was a good story too. keep it up _