Reviews for Through the Forest
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Awww, this was very cute and sad...strange combo... / Anyway, I can see Neji and Naruto as both a couple and just friends/companions, so this little fic tickled both sides for me! Nice job~
Hopeful Puppy chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I really liked that. It was very well written. everyone was kept in character. Naruto may have been a little bit more rational which i liked because he silly but not completely stupid.

(some people just don't get that. lol)

I also liked the fact that it was 'friendship' and not a pairing. It's hard to find good stories about two characters that dosen't involve tragdey(spelt that wrong :/) and or romance.

Again, I really liked it. Your writing is very enjoyable. Please keep writing stories like this.
False-Image chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Aw! I liked this fanfic _ It showed the friendship between Naruto and Neji very well and they stayed in character the whole time _ Great work!
Ruby-Tears chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
This was pretty good. This shows that it doesn't have to be a romance fic to be a great story. Good job!

You should change the option that forces people to sign in to leave a review. You'll get more more reviews.