Reviews for Falling
deletednobody chapter 16 . 8/18/2008
this seriously made me cry.
deletednobody chapter 15 . 8/18/2008
right. very interesting chapter. i think kate's a bit biased- not meaning your friend of course. i don't mean your friend in any of my reviews, i mean your original character.
deletednobody chapter 14 . 8/18/2008
okay, im betting this was when molly was still young and irrational. but i don't really like sam getting angry at molly, even if it was her fault there was a hostage situation. I DON'T LIKE KATE! gr.
deletednobody chapter 13 . 8/13/2008
AH! cliffhanger. oh well... jack is a prat...
deletednobody chapter 10 . 8/13/2008
you got the Catholic church thingy right.. well, you didn't screw anything up about it. whats a united methodist btw? i agree that jack is the most annoying character in WAT. are these many reviews annoying you? because i can like... just limit it to one review every three chapters... if it bothers you.
deletednobody chapter 9 . 8/13/2008
sorry, but i dont watch crossing jordan sadly... so i didnt really get how basketball could be predicted... i dont like kate.. i dont know why, but i hate kate. lmao. that rhymed.
deletednobody chapter 8 . 8/13/2008
i love this story...
EmSyd chapter 17 . 7/20/2006
yaba chapter 17 . 10/22/2005
very good story. I love it when danny is happy :)
Rach5 chapter 17 . 5/22/2005
Great Story - fantastic. i really like that molly character. and danny is so sweet. post more soon! :O)
rjs0123 chapter 17 . 5/22/2005
I seriously cannot believe that you have only recieved 38 reviews for this story. It is absolutely fabulous!

Of course, when do I choose to review but when it is all done? Bad me, bad me!

Anyway, I love the way you write. You even managed to make me like your 'other character' and I am notoriously congrats!

I can't believe this is done, but I must praise you for a job most excellently done!

number1bandgeek chapter 17 . 5/21/2005
OMG! You're story is so good! I know i have been reading it like the whole time! Can we have more m/s with the d/oc please! theyre my fav couple! p.s. r u from Georgia!
anmodo chapter 17 . 5/21/2005
This was like the perfect chapter I loved every word of it, and I can't wait for the sequel. You have quite a talent and I'm happy you used it to write a Danny-centered story!
jtofosho chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
wow wow wow! GREAT! Up to this point I have been a fanfic virgin. Im glad I chose you to read first! MORE MORE MORE!
anmodo chapter 16 . 5/16/2005
This is just fantastic. I think it's the best case file featuring Danny that I have ever read. Great job. I love Danny and Molly. I love the complication of their relationship and the fact that his so supportive of her. Hee...supportive Danny rocks.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »