Reviews for The Ultimate Adventure: The Mobius Saga
Dragon KeyboardFreak chapter 4 . 10/28/2007
WAIT! What's gonna happen, dangit?
xXEndlessImaginationXx chapter 4 . 10/28/2007
great story i love it please update soon
Shadow of Miracles chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
Alright, I've been waiting for this update! Great work Dark Qivuit, I liked the sorta suspense you put into this chapter. Again your descriptions are the best I've read, but I was kinda hoping to see Shadow. Just wondering, but when will he be coming to the picture again I really want to know. Anyways I hope you update soon (well at least not too long).

Shadow out...

P.S.: Can't wait for your Daikari story.
Kanius chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
A nice, long chapter. I hope you do update this more often cause waiting for each long update is kind of a drag.

Hey, by the way, I've updated my D-Fusion, Sailor Moon, Naruto and recently revived my Anime crossover story, Invasion of the Rajita (written the newest chapter back in March but now just posted it). You could post reviews for those anytime. I think you'll come to enjoy Sailor Mars vs Hiei. _
Ultra Sonic 007 chapter 4 . 7/29/2006
Well, I hate to say it, but this chapter really wasn't interesting. The thing is, this story is stagnating, in my opinion. It's still stuck in the same area of Angel Island, and there's been little progress. It just seems that way because Chris has been in the Mushroom Hill/Master Emerald Shrine part of Angel Island for over 30,0 words now.

I'm still interested in seeing where this goes, but the unbearable update times are a killer.

I really don't know what else to say. :/
Espionata chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
Whew that chapter was long. I thought I'd never reach the end X_X. But I loved it.
StarMew 1990 chapter 3 . 4/4/2006
sonica: wow it's good

foxie: (the authoress) no it's great please continue
Shadow of Miracles chapter 3 . 3/10/2006
It's good to see your back, Dark. Sorry i didn't review sooner it took me a while to read the chapter. By the way I really like the way you describe everything in your story it really makes you feel like your seeing it, (Boy, you sure know how to use imagery) Anyways i hope you will update soon, I'm dying to find out how Alex was able to use the Chaos Emerald to destroy all those robots.

Shadow out...
Kanius chapter 3 . 3/6/2006
Yay, you finally updated!

And this chapter was worth the wait. _

Long as usual but I enjoyed every minute of it. (Though, I shouldn't talk. My chapters in my crossover series are giants.)

I have to agree with Ultra, this saga could take at least a year or two.

Anyway, neat powers Alexander gained through the Cyan Chaos emerald.

That ends this review. Good work and looking forward to the next chapter. _

Kanius the V
Espionata chapter 3 . 3/4/2006
This chapter was great. I would've reviewed sooner but I caught the flu. I was so sick that I wasn't able to keep water down.
Ultra Sonic 007 chapter 3 . 3/4/2006
FINALLY.

At this rate, it's going to take you YEARS to finish the Mobius Saga. Maybe you could at least split the chapters up? X3

Keep up the good work.
Bluesv20 chapter 3 . 3/3/2006
It was amazing and I like the powers the Cyan Chaos Emerald gives Alexander, it would be amazing if like Chaos Control he could do transform again by command.
Ivan the Bear chapter 3 . 3/2/2006
You have updated! Yay! I loved this chapter! So long! Mushroom Hill sounds beautfiul...this was a great chapter! Everything was described so perfectily...well,I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon.

Jake-Chan
Simply Niki chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
P-prologue! WHAT. THE. HECK. I can't believe I read this as fast as I did! It's so great I actually read over the descriptions and everything over TWICE, maybe THREE TIMES. Wow this is just GREAT uhh...can I all you Darky? People called you that the reviews, but I'd thought I'd ask. As a 11 year old girl who wants to be an author, I look up to you and those few fanfiction writers that can write great, novel chapters and descrptive sentences.

I also read your profile and your NOT satisfied still? HOLY CRUD! This is like GOLD. Though I guess it just brightens me up to see something that's just...REAL AWESOME! I look forward to reading your second chapter and reviewing it too, although you may take a little time with chapters I'll always search for this certain fic to see if it has any updates.

I look forward to that day I see them.

~Niki
Kanius chapter 2 . 12/20/2005
Hey, dude!

Oh man, I can't believe I did not leave a review for this story after all this time. Please, accept my apology.

This story is picking up and an interesting concept. Alexander sure serves a better role than Chris IMO.

Hum, speaking chaos emeralds. Well that's an original concept. I look forward to Chapter 3 (Whenever that is posted).

Keep up the good work. _

Kanius the V

P.S., check out my latest chapters of my Future From Hell story featuring Dimitri and the second season of my anime crossover series, it's entitled 'YuYuDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita'.