Reviews for The Ultimate Adventure: The Mobius Saga
dragon85 chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
Don't keep us wait! Update please!
dragon85 chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
Good! Continue please!
dragon85 chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
Keep it up!
Ivan the Bear chapter 2 . 11/7/2005
Jake:Wow,its been forever since i've read a sonic story. This is really cool. And the super duper long chapters are a bonus to the awsome plot an everything. Please update soon!
Bluesv20 chapter 2 . 10/11/2005
The all powerful Chaos Emeralds...hiding in a bookbag, somewhere the world went wrong.
Shadow of Miracles chapter 2 . 9/17/2005
hey what's up man, this is another great chapter your an awesome writer anyways i really hope you can update soon.
GemmaniGirl chapter 2 . 8/26/2005
Ha I didn't forget about this fic... Just getting to the reading of a uberly long chapter was making my lazy self get the better of me ;; plus I had other things to do, but besides that excellent chapter! Keep up the awesome work!
Yami Vizzini chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
When you say long, you're not kidding! I bet the later Digimon sagas will dwarf even "Zero 2: A Revision"! And I have to say you've left me hanging for the next chapter with the mystery of the treasure chest. Keep it up!
Ultra Sonic 007 chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
Talking...Chaos Emeralds...?

o.o

(chuckles at the sheer absurdity of the notion) I'll give you one thing; it's original. XD

What are the other five like...?

Or what about the Master Emerald?

Keep it up DQ
Espionata chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
wow that was long but still awsome. i'm still working on the fourth chapter on my story. i'm taking your advice and trying to make it better. can't wait for chapter three see ya.
Espionata chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
from what i read so far it's awsome i first read it at that website that has a ton of crossovers but i can't spell the name. anyway i have a story that some people claim a mary-su is bad. but i didn't intend for that it just jumped out at me. mabey your opinion will tell me otherwise. it's a sonic story that i put myself in. are you into self-insertion stories? just send a review or Email that can be found in my profile page it dosen't matter which. when i finish it i might do a digimon story or crossover of digimon and sonic but i'm not makeing any promises. oh before i forget the last part was hilariously funny.
Shadow of Miracles chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
this is a nice prologue maybe better than mine. thanks for the review and tyo answer your question it was an accident while I was doing my story I accidentally put in there because I didn't know what I was doing, I wish I could change it but I don't know how, anyway update soon.
Bluesv20 chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Very interesting so far, you give off a lot of details...I love it!
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Well, this is pretty good so far. I'm not actually too familiar with the Sonic world (I'm really reading this epic for the Digimon parts later), but I figure I'll get to know them and I can always look them up anyway. Also, I appreciate everything you had to say in your bio (which I printed, partially because of the name list and partially because of the author list). Please update soon!
Blackmooninthenight chapter 1 . 5/6/2005