Reviews for Lie To Me
Tarix chapter 10 . 1/22/2016
Good, but depressing and sadly probably wont ever be finished.
AShadowedLife chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
I absolutely love this story, the vulnerability of Faith, the insecurity of Xander, the background story given for Faith. I really wish you would continue/finish this story but that probably won't happen now that it's been 8 years. Still a bit of a plea anyway, am very interested in where you had originally intended the story to go. Very good and moving story...
Dupapier chapter 10 . 10/20/2008
Hi,

I like the story.

Is there anyway it'll be finished one day ?
eyeofruby chapter 10 . 3/30/2006
As I've said before, you write F/X great. There are all these little details that add to the puzzle that is their relationship, and although this is a study in misunderstandings and angst, I find myself hooked. Is there any possibility of you finishing this?
Icuras chapter 10 . 2/27/2006
You've probably flown off to Neverland and forgotten all about our poor deprived souls. Perhaps we can lure you back with a few well placed compliments. Or some groveling. I know, I will write a ballad honoring your magnificence. Would you mind terribly fly back to our window to finish the tale?
Marylou chapter 10 . 8/10/2005
Wow, what a great story, so sad and touching that I cried. Haven't read a story this well written in ages. Please update soon, 'cause I want more!
Calen chapter 8 . 6/28/2005
Man go find someone else Xander! Or at least screw some fit stripper girl infront of her. Payback. :)
Calen chapter 6 . 6/28/2005
Slut! Man Xander must like dirty ho's. Maybe he could put her on the market, lmake some money of the slut!
Calen chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
What a god damned fucking crazy bitch. Xander should just put a gun to her head and end it. Stupid cow!
Chris chapter 10 . 6/21/2005
Wow, this story rocks. I really love your Faith/Xander dynamic. You go into so much detail and show us what these characters are thinking and feeling. Please, please, please continue.
gluemonkey chapter 10 . 5/11/2005
This was yet another excellent chapter! I just LOVE you writing, it's addicting (I guess I'm hooked on angst) and makes me want to read more. Please update soon..
gluemonkey chapter 9 . 4/7/2005
Great chapter! Like the Faith/Kennedy connection and how Faith really seems to care about her. Can't wait for more.
PSxxWhatever chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
keep writing
Sarah chapter 8 . 3/29/2005
Okay, I SO love this story! Please please please add on a new chapter soon, and I'm STILL WAITING for you to update Deal With It! Please, update it soon! I am so addicted to your writing style, it is so incredible how you are able to draw the reader into the Buffy universe. You do an incredible job interpretating the characters. Yay you!
Necrule Paen chapter 8 . 3/29/2005
You really should change your summary because it has convinced me until today that Ive read part of your story and did not like it. Im completely baffled but is true. Ive finally decided to "try it again" and found you story very enjoyable. I must warn you that this may be reported as "being unsuitable" and whether the complaint is well founded or not will delete it so if you don't have already post this story at another site like or Xanderzone so you still have your story somewhere. Ive seen this happen too many authors and most of them get so frustrated that they discontinue the story. And I like your story too much to risk it. Kudos to you.