Reviews for To Love a Jedi
Emika Fett chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
I saw the Han/Leia reference! I did! Do I win something!
Lolita chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
OMG! Dorme is in that scene! YOU LEGEND! (ive never EVER noticed until you pointed it out)

Im loving it so far, by the way, very believable! eek! keep up the awesomenes :):):)
iri-skywalker chapter 15 . 6/30/2007
oh! im in tears! that was so sad! *sigh*
G-AnakinRPG chapter 15 . 12/17/2006
Great Story I loved it!
Mizra chapter 15 . 8/31/2005
I have a box of tissues next to the computer as we speak. We both know how utterly sad the REAL movie was and I think I can speak for all when I say that it was the most moving and tragic movie of 2005. Thank you, Eowyn Organa.
Mizra chapter 12 . 8/30/2005
Boy, I am hooked on your story! I just looked at the time and I'm going to be late for class if I don't hurry! I'll have to read more later.
crtrk chapter 15 . 8/12/2005
I just loved your SW fics the end was the best part .

I whish GL would have put that seen in at the end of Jedi or ROS to tie everything up , because 3 is the last movie .

Your wrighting is great keep up the good work!
crtrk chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
Great chapter, I think they made a misstake in epsidoe 3 when they killed her off your way is much better !
PadmeSkywalker chapter 15 . 7/11/2005
thank the force! i made it through the whole story in an hour and a half! it was wonderful! it made me want to cry, laugh, and ohh it was so god! i wish i had found it sooner! i loved mixed emotions and i love this one to!
Live Fast Die Never chapter 15 . 6/17/2005
Great story! I nearly cried (Which is pretty imperesive, cause I just don't cry...except for when I watched Lord of the Rings and Revenge of the Sith. Then I cried, but who didn't?) I loved it!
CoryCas2 chapter 14 . 6/14/2005
GOOD JOB
Laura-chan chapter 15 . 6/14/2005
this story is absolutely beautiful: this last chapter made me cry (I had to took off my contacts) and I can't believe someone described so well Padmé's feelings.

I really, really loved this.

Fantastic work.
anonymous chapter 15 . 6/13/2005
This was a great story and your a very good author. I hope you have more stories coming out soon.
Brittney H chapter 2 . 6/10/2005
omg, this is good. And I always fastford that part... Its hard to watch... Kepp up the good work!

~Impressed~
wdwnd chapter 15 . 5/27/2005
Wow. This whole story was amazingly well written. It takes a lot to make me cry at a story, but this one had me near sobbing! Good job. :o)