Reviews for Duelist Cafe
Awesome Story!

Please Update Soon

~Saku-Chan
Daring Shadow chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
Great chapter Chaos Valkyrie! I swear, this story just keeps getting better and better! It's also cute with the whole way you "set it up" as well! Definitely unique... :)

Keep up the great work Chaos!

Goodbye for now.
Lady-Crymsyn chapter 3 . 1/15/2006
good fic and i'm guessing that boygenius18 is kaiba because he is the only one in the group who is 18(at least in the english version,)and a genius also.
LadyKatherine29 chapter 3 . 12/27/2005
Fun and very enjoyable to read. Good plot and the flow is also pretty good. Spacing is great and I can see everyone doing what you have had them doing. Over all a good three chapters.
Arrathir chapter 2 . 12/25/2005
Script format used. Fic reported for abuse. Have fun in bansville!
Altera Nova chapter 3 . 12/23/2005
Love your story so far! Keep it up! _
Joey Taylor chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
continue please!
Tormented Inoccence chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
Aha! Poor Tea! Can't wait for the next update!
theresa chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
interesting story
animeaddict99 chapter 2 . 3/22/2005
Another great chapter! It was longer than the last one :-) I can't wait for more! Okay, I have a question. Do you know yourself who boygenius18 is? Or is he some made-up dude? Are we ever going to find out? Will I ever stop asking questions? Anyway, update ASAP!
swimmurgirl chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
waitasec, could boygenius be Seto? I mean, he does run Kaiba Corp and that tone of voice sounds like him. Keep updating, Seto and Tea forever!
Daring Shadow chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
Awesome chapter! I'm so glad that you've got all the YuGiOh boys placed in this. I love it! Anyways, I wonder what they're all going to do at the mall. That would be so hysterical if Marik somehow managed to get them all in trouble! Poor Marik has to learn some 'Self Control' now or else. lol. Anyways, once again, great chapter! It's okay that you won't be able to post the third chapter for awhile now. I love this story a lot and I won't stop reading it because of the that. Well, anyways, whenever you get the chance then please update! Goodbye for now!
RainbowKissed chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
hey! you finally updated! i liked this chappie! update soon and keep it up!
Bradybunch4529 chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
It's an interesting premise. It should be fun to see what is Tea is going to do. You protray her so well. Including her need to know what is going on. Update soon, please.
Shadow Guardian of the Gate chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Hm...this is interesting. 0 It reminds me when I do projects/papers. Anyway, I can't wait till another update from you! 0