Reviews for Feature Commentary 3
Sam chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
awesome!

please keep going!
redjegger chapter 3 . 10/16/2005
oh please oh please update your fic is beyond hilarious! what did carl put in the brownies?
Tuya's Moon chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Not bad, just difficult to follow without knowing who's speaking.
SarahKOM chapter 3 . 9/7/2005
XD Oh bloody hell!That's hilarious!More I tell you!More!
Eldridor chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
I have one word to describe this :

FANTASTIC!
White-Tigers-of-Darkness chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
whan i was reading this i was in fits of laughter. i love it. write more as soon as you can.
Evelyn Valerious chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
I love Van Helsing so I decided to start reading fics and I just happened to click on yours. This is so funny, if only they really had a commentary on the DVD...that would be awesome. Well it's a great fic and I hope you update it soon.
Kristiana Marie chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
You know, maybe we should add the brides in. I know they're all annoying, but I'm dying to see if they'll say anything stupid (which in all probability they will. Look up "ditzy" in the dictionary and see if you don't believe me.)
Joker chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
I love it! This is the funniest story ever! Update my lovely, update!
Shadow chapter 2 . 3/12/2005
OMG! That is SO funny! LMAO! I luv it! Keep writing, keep at it, I need to read more! This is very different, I've never read a fanfic commentary, and I think it rocks!
HughJackmanFan chapter 2 . 3/6/2005
hahaha

*more brownies...no I like Cookies*

go more story, next chapter!
Fortune Zyne chapter 2 . 3/6/2005
Hee, hee, yippee, random craziness. I had a funny dream I'm turning into a fanfic! Read it! It shall be called

"Van Helsing : The Randomness of Vampires!"
punk rock prinsses chapter 2 . 3/5/2005
hahhahahahha cols cant wait any more for the 3 one
Random-Battlecry chapter 2 . 3/5/2005
M... brownies. its eleven in the morning and I'm craving brownies. Its all your fault.
Random-Battlecry chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Very funny... I was snort laughing the whole way through. And I have no problem with people referencing me in their stories, in fact I'm really starting to enjoy the reputation I'm getting... :)
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »