Reviews for Feature Commentary 3
Moriyina chapter 2 . 3/5/2005
Wohoo! A new chappie!

*waves a lil' flag and cheers*

So, the "twisted-little-man" strikes ::again::.

Brownie-hallucinations?
Carveus666 chapter 2 . 3/5/2005
Heehheehheheh...

What are in those brownies? I want some!

Ahem. What I meant to say was, that it's still hilarious, and please do some more!
Charlie Quill chapter 2 . 3/4/2005
::cackles::

Van Hellsing can barely walk across the room with the lights *on* ::wheeze::

So funny!

Charlie Quill
Pubbyman chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Slightly strange, but very funny. Yay. Please continue.
random person chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
This is a funny little piece. I think you should continue.
mamaXunicorn chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
LMAO that was one of the funniest things i have ever read! and I am NOT under NO circunstances being sarcastic!
Kokoro Okami chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Heehee... I love it. Please continue! I exspecially enjoy Drac hitting Carl and Gabriel... MWAHAHAHA! Serves him right for killing the most handsome Dracula ever...*muttering to herself* I mean... HOW did he manage to kill him? HOW? He and that monk... Erm. Ok.

Well, I laughed very much while reading this. It was a brilliant idea with these comments.

I hope youll update soon.

bye, Kokoro
punk rock prinsses chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
yea please continue its coming out great and i just love this kind of hummor great work
Moriyina chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
WHAT?You're actually hesitating in writing more?Come on...this is a marvellous piece of true imagining the scene makes me...see?I'm laughing in an empty room and ,something's not right.

*cackles maniacally*

Me wants more!Me wants more!UPDATES...!

*hyperventilates whilst sitting in her shaky chair,which promptly topples over*

*ow*

...ahem...we will be waiting patiently...up 'till then, may the muses be with you.
HughJackmanFan chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
*giggles and die of laughing*

more! the next chapter, please! *puppies eyes*
butlerphan666 chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
I say go for it, if thats want to do in your free time. Please feel free. You love the movie almost as much as I do, and have really summed up the natures of each character. Except I find it difficult to image them really doing something like and being so goofy about it.
Shoadow of the Moon chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Hello. I loved your story so much. You have to write more. I can barely wait! Dracula is so funny, and i love the way Van Helsing is as dumb as a post. Please write more. Thank you.
The Princess Anna Valerious chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
This is really really funny! Please please continue! The only problem is that it is a little hard to understand who is saying what...so a little clarification will go a long way! Love, The Princess Anna Valerious
Carveus666 chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
WOW! If only that actually came on the DVD...

*sigh* It's great though, I can really imagine them doing that. And gho PMSing Anna!

Write more! PLEASE!