Reviews for Fides
santsi chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Just beautiful. I love you're stories. They are so powerful and so well written and the last lines always send chills up and down my spine. These are some of the few stories I can read over and over again. You're my inspiration. :)
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
i liked this
Lilly McFadden chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
loved it - this is my favorite alternate pairing. I can really see them clicking well if the circumstances were different.
Rachynn chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
That was a beautiful oneshot. *applause* Very sad, and extremely re-readable. I'm slowly becoming a fan of the MirKag pairing... Yay.
Wolf Wonderer chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
This was a really good fic, I love how you wrote it, too.
Deadly Wishes chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Wow, just wow im absolutely speechless. This is an amazing story i would have to say this is one of the best oneshots i've ever read. Your a very talented writer and i can't wait to read more of your work.
artemisgirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
So angsty - but so beautiful. You write very well.
celinae chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
*is shocked*

I've never seen such an amazing oneshot before.. *blinks*

*favorites* XDXD

A bit confusing in some parts, but otherwise, amazing.
Faithling chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Oh. my. goodness.

You break me. In so many ways.

This is tragicamente from LJ, and this is fucking fantastic. Pardon the swearing, but wow. I love it. So much.

The beautiful momentum of the whole piece, the imagery and the feeling from all of this is just fantastic.

Just. Wow. Well done.
DreamScene chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
this really tugged at me. it's sad and wrenching but a real gem of a story.

great writing.
The Great Bippety-Bop chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Holy crap, that bites. Freaky thing is, it could have happened, too. And not just in the manga...anyway, this is awesome. Plus fave.
Death Is Friendly chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
that was amazing
And the Lost will be Found chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
So sad and sweet and heartbreaking all at the same time. One of the best Miroku/Kagome fics I've read in awhile. Great job.
Iridescent Twilight chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Oh, God. I really need some good comic relief - I've been reading nothing but sad, angsty fics all day, and this one was just the straw that broke the camel's back. Seriously, I liked it, but... I'm going to go find some mindless fluffy fic to make myself feel better...

IT
somebody chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
That was pretty ferkin awsome. In the cute kinda way we know and love! is there going to be more to this? I'm to lazy to scroll up and see if you said anything about more chapters...

meh, whatever *saved to bookmarks*