Reviews for Fides
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
That was incredibly depressing but rather well written.
santsi chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Just beautiful. I love you're stories. They are so powerful and so well written and the last lines always send chills up and down my spine. These are some of the few stories I can read over and over again. You're my inspiration. :)
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
i liked this
Lilly McFadden chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
loved it - this is my favorite alternate pairing. I can really see them clicking well if the circumstances were different.
Rachynn chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
That was a beautiful oneshot. *applause* Very sad, and extremely re-readable. I'm slowly becoming a fan of the MirKag pairing... Yay.
Wolf Wonderer chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
This was a really good fic, I love how you wrote it, too.
Deadly Wishes chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Wow, just wow im absolutely speechless. This is an amazing story i would have to say this is one of the best oneshots i've ever read. Your a very talented writer and i can't wait to read more of your work.
artemisgirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
So angsty - but so beautiful. You write very well.
celinae chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
*is shocked*

I've never seen such an amazing oneshot before.. *blinks*

*favorites* XDXD

A bit confusing in some parts, but otherwise, amazing.
Faithling chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Oh. my. goodness.

You break me. In so many ways.

This is tragicamente from LJ, and this is fucking fantastic. Pardon the swearing, but wow. I love it. So much.

The beautiful momentum of the whole piece, the imagery and the feeling from all of this is just fantastic.

Just. Wow. Well done.
DreamScene chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
this really tugged at me. it's sad and wrenching but a real gem of a story.

great writing.
The Great Bippety-Bop chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Holy crap, that bites. Freaky thing is, it could have happened, too. And not just in the manga...anyway, this is awesome. Plus fave.
Death Is Friendly chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
that was amazing
And the Lost will be Found chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
So sad and sweet and heartbreaking all at the same time. One of the best Miroku/Kagome fics I've read in awhile. Great job.
Iridescent Twilight chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Oh, God. I really need some good comic relief - I've been reading nothing but sad, angsty fics all day, and this one was just the straw that broke the camel's back. Seriously, I liked it, but... I'm going to go find some mindless fluffy fic to make myself feel better...

~IT