Reviews for Wilderness
Zirkonia chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I love the relationship between the two.

They were so much more than brother and sister, they were lovers and friends.

You described it very well.

I like the way you write.

Zirkonia
Nymyrra chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Well done. Each situation is nicely expressed.
Temari778 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I luffed it!
YourAngelStandingBy chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Very introspective and nice.

Few errors, but no big deal.

Liked it quite a bit.

-Angel
Addie777 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
It would be red, she thought at last. Blood-red, like the thread of destiny that bound them together. And it would encircle the world.

I loved that line. This fanfiction is deep, and not at all revolting. Please continue making great fanfictions such as this. Favorited. (both the author and the story)
hatsuharuluva181 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
nice.
roundarosie chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Beautiful.
Archica chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
I'd been searching for Kankuro-related fanfics (because he seems to drift into the background so easily) and I'm so glad I found this one. Your writing style is very beautiful. It's precise, and yet there seems to be deeper meaning behind every sentence. My favorite line was "...and they slept clutching each other because no one else would ever hold them." It really melted away any "squick" factor. Good job. I've added it to my favorites.
twistedthoughts chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
OMG OMG! NICE NICE VERY NICE story! LOVED IT SO MUCH I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING!
The D.o.D chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Simply beautiful.
Winterbranch chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
I love your style, it's so natural. Keep up the good work! -Gai pose-
Impersonating-an-entity chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
You're right - sunacest writes itself. -

As with the past several, I love it. - very kawaii, this one. I just want to hug it. -

Imanen-sama
IwouldDeleteThisIfICould chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
yay for sandcest! but mostly for kankurou. very good story by the way. i love all your sand sibs stories.
ashyrose chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Oh, my, god. You have written my OTP, and I love you! _ Thank you oh so much.
Emperatris chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Oh gosh, this is just so pretty! I love TemariKankurou and this is probably one of the best! You should make GaaTema or GaaTemaKan. It would be great! You're a great writer.