Reviews for What is Needed Most
Whirlwind421 chapter 16 . 5/4/2009
I love it!
ferryboat George chapter 16 . 5/19/2008
ah, poor McKay, everybody wants him for his brains and not his body
Anonymous Sister of the Author chapter 16 . 5/10/2008
this is a moving story. it made me cry on several occasions. keep up the good work! i look forward to reading more of your works in the future! keep at it! you can quit your day job! seriously!

ASOTA
AlmostHeaven chapter 16 . 7/20/2007
Very nice, original story! Poor Rodney, as usual. Gotta kick the puppy. Okay, I've now read them all and gotta say, great work. Breathlessly awaiting your next one.
Durithyll chapter 16 . 6/27/2007
Oi! that was really good! it has the wumpage, but still a good story! and most importantly, the McKay Sheppard Friendshipness!

Keep it up!
quezovercoatl chapter 11 . 9/24/2006
I'm really loving this story.

It's kept me reading past my bedtime (its 4 am now)

and it's going to be even later when I finish.

O well, I guess I'll just sleep at work ;)

And about all your medical knowledge coming from ER.

I think that's where most of us get it from too (and maybe some Discovery Channel stuf) It all definately sounds very believable to me :)

*stops reviewing now and continues to read*
EvilspyAchacia chapter 7 . 9/11/2006
Very well done

Kira
Hettie chapter 16 . 7/18/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY! I'm adding it to my Favorites.

Thanks for sharing.
Sepik chapter 16 . 6/15/2006
This was great! I hope you write another longer fic, again. :D
rebekah78 chapter 16 . 4/21/2006
Well done. I loved this story. I'm hoping you'll write another long one soon!
Spaceseeker chapter 16 . 3/18/2006
Loved this story. A delight to read. Wonderful Rodney whumping and Sheppard in protective mode. A definate keeper.
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 16 . 1/31/2006
Awesome story.
Silverthreads chapter 16 . 9/24/2005
Your writing is engaging; your characterizations three dimensional, your plot intriguing. I enjoyed readi9ng this immensely.
Spootasia Tomoe chapter 16 . 3/29/2005
oh schput, it makes me happy! tha cuteness, ah, the undeniable cuteness!

absolutely lovely job on this fic. it's really something and you've definitely got the character's voices down.
mouse8 chapter 16 . 3/13/2005
This was a wonderful story with great plot, action, characterisation, h/c, resolution etc - everything a story should have. I can't wait for your next one!