Reviews for Pretty Spin
nedra.auervara chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Cute. I liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I loved every word of it!
Meow the Unicorn chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I love this story
basscymru chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This is really good! Please write some more! There aren't enough Billy Elliot fanfictions anyway. Oh, and while you're at it, you could read my story-Leni Griffiths?
EvanescentWave chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Wow, first billy elliot fiction i've read! Don't really know how i ended up here to be honest. But i loved it! so cute, wouldnt have minded if you had continued... ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Seriously brilliant, I really really liked this!
ZogioAndtheGLEE chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I really love this. It's beautifully written. I really hope you continue :)

x
pontmerstarks chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Hey! I just got introduced to the Billy Elliot fandom, but I'd love to see more of stuff like this. It's really well written, and just the right amount of fluffy. ;)
MissFrodoBaggins chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Darling, the tender mood of this blew me away. Good job that was awesome.
anteze chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Aww! That was adorable! Loved it :D
TooLazyToSignInDX chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
BCHJEKLBVHEIBVHE! I have no words for how cute this flipping thing is! I love love love love LOVE this! I absolutely adore how Billy just kinda claims Michael as his like it's totally supposed to be that way (cause it is! :D), and Michael's okay with it and !
InnocentSmile97 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
You had better write more! It was just too good! By the way, I got a bit confused at "pants" and "sneakers", but seriously, minor issue! ;)
Effy O'Toole chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
You're American arn't you...If your writing as a jordie, you need too sound like one!

Rule 1. In Englan, it's trousers, kecks or jeans, not pants.

Rule 2. Trainers or just shoes, not sneekers.

Rule 3. ( Not really a rule) Michael had blue eyes.

...apart form me having too give you a lesson on not talking like an American,pretty god ;}
cool12yias chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I am writing a review. Because it was great. And adorable. And pretty much made my day. a lot. I really like this. And I think that you should write more. Because you are a fantastic writer. I'm not even joking. I'm so serious. Completely.

Okay. I'm done writing a review. And I hope you're glad I reviewed.
IronyAndKarma chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I applaud you, because this is one of the rare fics here that has great sentence structure, grammar and spelling. :3

Bravo on getting their characters spot on; and damn, they are so bloody cute. Loved the fic. Do carry on writing, you've got a great knack for it. :)