Reviews for A Week with the Ginyu Force
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Hey please do more chapters! I love this story!
sassyfras chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Wow. Great story so far. I love it. So cute and well thought out. Please don't abandoned this story just yet cuz it really entertaining to read. Please update soon!
anonymous chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
Update! UPdate! WHY HAVET YOU UPDATED? I love this so muuuuch! Update please!

xoxo

alixia
Kakkarin chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
I like it so far but you need to keep on writing chapters
shasha chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
I adore this story! I'm very interested in anything that expands on the time Vegeta spent in Frieza's army and/or what being in his army was like. It's a shame you've apparently abandoned the story though. :(
takara410 chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
so cute please more
tora tsume chan chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
hi! im not logged in but im a member on here. i guess that you couldnt find a new idea for the chapter or you did but what about this idea. have vegeta make a bet with the ginyu force. make the bet a funny one. if you can think up this story you can definetly think up a hilarious bet.
redpyrocat chapter 4 . 10/7/2008
this is really funny. I can picture Jeice wearing make up. lmao. Please post an update soon!
DeadlyIrkenGirl chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
lol Xd Vegeta will make the Ginyu's beg for Vegeta to leave them alone and give him back to Raditz and Nappa XD...

Keep up the good work your doing great XD
P.A.W.07 chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
Now this is a cute fic. I just love his snotty pranks. Then there is the character development with Nappa and Raditz. I sished there could be more though ... oh well, I got a good grin out of nontheless.
Taxima chapter 4 . 11/29/2007
How weird. But I love the humerous concept. Nappa better pray that Vegeta doesn't end up with his own fighting pose after this is over. Please continue.
Jess Maximoff chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
Awesome chapter. Update soon.
VEG chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
Great chapter. Please update.
Artemis 85 chapter 4 . 9/30/2007
lol that was awesome!1
VEGICA chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
This chapter was great.

Can't wait for the next one.

Please update.