Reviews for moon chant
Silver Ocean Jackson chapter 1 . 2/10
That was adorable
Gatene chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Hey, I decided to start from the beginning of the Avatar fanfics, and ran across yours, "Moon Chant". I must say, I like your writing style and capturing the essence of Aang being homeless, and Katara's worry about hers. It was great. I was looking around, hoping to gain some inspiration about how to incorporate bending into my own fic. Well, maybe I'll run by another one of yours soon.
Kataang4eve chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
First kataang fan fic
And this was so cute
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I know you wrote this a long time ago, and aren't using this account anymore; but I like to review any story I like. And I love this! So simple, but so profound and beautiful. I'm curious about the chant - did you make it up, or get it from somewhere? I might try using it in one of my stories … Anyway, great job with this. :)
Grazy chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Oww it's so cute! You should write more and more stories.

This kataang one makes me want to ser aang and jatara together. Thank you for writing ir! Bye bye.
JESUSFREAK-And-Proud-Of-It chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This was really sweet. I never thought about how Aang might feel, since he doesn't really have a home to go back to. I especially liked Sokka's interruption and Aang's mock-snoring. I could totally see this happening in the series! Good job!
Ryth76 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I always wondered if it ever occurred to the Water siblings that there was a possibility that they might never see their homes again. I just wish they had hinted at that fear a bit more in the show... Actually, I don't recall them ever hinting at a fear of death from the heroes.
defiantly maybe chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Wow, that is beautiful!

You're a great writer and this story is amazing!
x.BoReD aNgEl.x chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
this is a sweet and beautiful story! Your story is one of the best stories i have read and i have read ALOT of stories! your an amazing writer
libowie chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
wow. This is quite possibly the loveliest story i have ever read!
loaned chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
. Good one shot, I like it!
neosun7 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Awe! That was so sweet! _
Tate Icasa chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Wow. That was. . .really good. . .really good. . .
Lucibell chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Excellent quality. You've excellent writing ability, and I urge you to continue your writing hobby, maybe even make it into a career. Your story will be added to my favorites and C2 Unlimited.

Props.

Luci
Ashley chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
That was beautiful. I loved the way you portrayed Katara and Aang. Your writing style just makes things seem so realistic. Keep on writing!