Reviews for Blood Stained Flowers, a Bakura Story
AnimeFreek888 chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
OMG NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO! I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! DONt LEAVE ME LIKE THIS! AT LEAST EMAIL ME THE GENERAL IDEA OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN THROUGHOUT THE REST! PLEEEEEEEEASE!
my email is:
PLEEEEEEEEASE!PLEEEEEEEEASE!PLEEEEEEEEASE!PLEEEEEE EEASE!PLEEEEEEEEASE!PLEEEEEEEEASE!PLEEEEEEEEASE!PL EEEEEEEEASE!PLEEEEEEEEASE!PLEEEEEEEEASE!PLEEEEEEEE ASE!
YamiYugi100 chapter 10 . 12/19/2008
NO! Whatever you do, DON'T FREAKIN STOP! YOU BETTER NOT STOP WRITING THIS STORY! DO YOU HEAR ME! DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP!
SpidersBlood chapter 10 . 2/26/2008
AH! YOU LEFT ME AT A CLIFFHANGER! AH!

... Ahem... I mean - Please update! :D:D
SpidersBlood chapter 6 . 2/26/2008
I would've entered the contest, but I found this story in 2008, and the story was originally written in 2005... So I kinda figured it was too late. _ I really like this so far, though!
lilwintryangel chapter 10 . 2/3/2007
ohh wow this is a really good story!

i really like Yumiko's character and the way you write Bakura

very nice writing style

interesting plot

can't wait to read more!
Akilah chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
Aw...So Kawaii! They're being nice!*Hands Yami Bakura the Millenium Necklace, Key, and Scales, and Yami Marik the Millenium Puzzle and the Winged Dragon of Ra*
Keoi chapter 10 . 7/26/2005
Aw Bakura gave himself away with that. He shoulda pretended she wasn't anything special. Actually nm that always happens. All I gotta say is...YaY! Finally an update! *dances around pumping her arms* :D Glad you got the viruses out of your comp. Update soon! _
DieHardREBEL chapter 10 . 7/8/2005
Hey, you continued! I'm sorry I couldn't review before. My stupid grandma's computer wouldn't let me _. Anyway, keep up the good work! Update soon XD
Bakura-Chan chapter 10 . 7/7/2005
Please up date soon. If you don't I'll send you to the shadow Relm!
Computerfreak101 chapter 10 . 7/7/2005
Yes! Flamethrower! A new one! Gimme! *grabs jade green flamethrower and strokes it* Good flamethrower. You can go with Sadzi. *puts it next to black flamethrower with hints of blue named Sadzi* I'll name you Erik...

Maiana: Hikari? The review?

Oh! Sorry Angela! You know I have a thing for flamethrowers. Have Bakura just kill the damn guards, anyone who serves Yami should die. Die, die, DIE!

O.O 35 viruses, 200,0 spyware crap? I feel sorry for you, I know what you're going through. BELIEVE ME. Update soon. Well, as soon as you can.
Josephine Jekyl chapter 10 . 7/7/2005
glad uve updated after so long. great job. i tried to review the last chapter, but it wouldnt let me. said id already reviewed it. never mind, i liked that one too

cant wait for the next update. try and feel better. go to that cheeseburger. you deserve it. go on, you know you want to lol
Chi No Magetsu chapter 9 . 5/20/2005
The snake is a stalker! XD. Something like that happened to me once on a camping trip I went on. Except it was a squirel. Evil mean squirel that stole my bathing suit from my bag. I watch it do it too. And then there was that dragon fly that followed me...but yeah...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ON YOUR STORY! I like it! .
Chi No Magetsu chapter 8 . 5/18/2005
Its spelled Chiuaua. atleast...thats how I spell it...and just about everyone I know spells it...-.-;; WELL...this fic is really good! please update soon!
loves him chapter 8 . 5/6/2005
urgh...I haven't read OR reviewed this story in such a long time.

Good lemons? Eh, I know TONS but not even one of them are in the Yu-gi-oh section. *sniffles*

Lovely chapter, and I love how you ended it.

"Robbing?"

"But of course."

And try to update as soon as possible. Plz?

- puppy dog eyes -
Computerfreak101 chapter 9 . 4/27/2005
Yes I hate snakes and rodents, so shoot me! Okay, my character's stats...I have three possible canidates, but I'll give you this one.

Name: Salaya Firestorm

Nickname: 'Laya

Description: Tall, around 5"6 and brown hair that ends at the middle of her back with red highlights and red eyes flecked with gold. Pretty pale skin, and she controls fire.

Crushes: How ironic, she is madly in love with Bakura. No one else, just Bakura.

Well nice chapter, I like the horse Yumiko chose. Update soon.

Salaya: And write my fic!

*hits muse over the head with frying pan*