Reviews for Running
Black Hawk chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
So sad and powerful, yet wonderful. I love the different glimpse into Jonas' past.
TaciteMuse chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
[In his dreams, he was always running.]

Very powerful, and very... enlightening. It does help explain why Jonas tries so hard to stop all the wars and such. Great writing.
StealerOfDreams chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Oh, i love this story. its the only good Jonas Quinn story that ive been interested in enough to read, (i havent looked very far though, no offence to other jonas writers) and i agree that there is a serious shortage. He is clearly the best character in my time as a stargate fan. Its sad and short and maybe not so sweet.. but i like it, hope to hear of more chapters of some sort of explanation... Thanks for the story!

x Hannah
Aelan Greenleaf chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Okay, it's a little weird to review my story. But I had just a few things to say:

1) Thanks for all the lovely reviews! You guys rock!

2) Yes, I agree that it might seem weird if Jonas was married before he came to the SGC, but my opinon on it is this: Jonas' background is never really explained in the show, and so then I fill in all the blanks with my imagination. The way I see it is, Jonas suffered some kind of a loss, which made him throw himself into his work with the Naquadria Project. Hence, maybe he had a little bit of revenge on his mind against Tirania and the Andari Federation? Anyways, that's my thoughts on it. Plus, I need some kind of a Jonas fix as they seem not to want to bring him back for Season Nine. They better at least throw us a bone at some point and give us one episode. That's all I ask!

Enough ranting. Thanks again for the nice comments!

- Aelan
ANS4Christ chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
I agree this was good, and I wouldn't mind seeing it continued into a full story. I find it hard to believe that Jonas might have been married before he came to the SGC just because I always see him as being totally career focased, but either way thia and you other story was very good. the Any Other Day one. :)
pike2 chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
This was a brilliant piece.

Do you think you will continue this as a full story?

Pike
macisgate chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Wow! That was really, really good. Will you be continueing it? Awesome job!
LJQ chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
I agree with you about there being a shortage of Jonas stories. He's my favorite character. Jonas has been through a lot in his life and it's nice to see some stories that give him some type of personal background/history. I could see something like this having happened to Jonas and him having nightmares about it that bring him to tears. Thankyou for another story about Jonas.