Reviews for I Promise
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
great story
bellathedisenchanted chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I love My Fair Lady! Its totally the best musical of all time! I'm glad you wrote this. I think its the one story where the man and woman don't fall in love, well they do but not romantic love and its quite touching. Loved it!
Alydia Rackham chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
That was sweet. :)
ForeverJulie chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
They're adorable together, you're story is wonderful.
Mari chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
aww i like it! _
mildetryth chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
whoha! yours is the best of all those with my fair lady!
miss mcGonagle chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Great ficlet! It was perfect for the story.
fearsomdiety chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
This is so awesome! There should definatly be more MFL fanfiction.
Rally4ever chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
AWESOME FIC!

THERE REALLY ARE NOT ENOUGH... MY FAIR LADY FICS To go AROUND...I'm in the process of writing one myself... I REALLY THINK M.F.L. should have its own CATEGORY... I'm gonna try to make that happen, when I do I hope you and others will join me there... and repost.
Teacher on Toast chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
That's really lovely. It's relatively in character, and it just gives you this warm, fuzzy feeling at the end. Superb effort!

Ps: I've added your story to my C2 community - is that okay by you? Email me if not!
TheCheeseman chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Lovely! Very sweet and in character.
katie janeway chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Nicely done. I'm actually not a huge fan of My Fair Lady (though i do like some of the music) so I was first surprised to find myself watching it and then looking for fanfic, and secondly (and pleasantly) surprised to find well-written fanfic for it.
Tiger Lily21 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Yay! Cuteness! My Fair Lady is one of my favorite musicals, I absolutely love it. You did a great job. You know, I bet that is what happened. I love it, love it, love it! Great job!
Poufsouffle chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
That is so ridiculously sweet, I love it. I like those two together.
L. Kostelnik chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
I've been trying to find a My fair Lady fic for as long as I can remember. This was good. I liked your alternate ending and how you capture Henry's emotions. great job!

L.