Reviews for Me and My Shadow
Izzy-dragon-rider chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
I almost feel sorry for the 'Cons.
Naaah!
Artemis1000 chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
*rotfl* Awesome fic! I felt sorry for the Decepticons, hehe!
Tiontah chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Just finished both parts and it was a lot of fun. I love the twins so much and I could easily imagine this happening if they were captured. Still wanted to know how they set of the alarms though.
Strayscream chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
I love you. I slagging love you. xD This has to be one of the best twin-centric stories I've ever read.
Silver Fang 101 chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
I'm feeling sorry for the 'Cons right now. Funny story by the way.
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
That was abso-flippin'-lutely hilarious. X3 Not a whole lot for plot, but definitely entertaining.
Eerie Iri chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
OH MY GOSH! THIS WAS SO FRICKING FUNNY!
SilverRoseOfDeath chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
Hilarious, love the ending!
BFDreaming chapter 2 . 12/1/2007
Haha. Classic.

Ever read "The Ransom of Red Chief" by O. Henry? If you haven't, well, you might find some parallels... ;)
myrmidryad chapter 2 . 9/7/2007
oh god that rocks so much! you go!
Komi V chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
This almost makes you feel sorry for the Decepticons...Almost. After all, the Autobots are the ones who have to live with them...

Nicely written fic.
Red Tale chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
Overall it was cute, almost "too" cute, but I liked it.

There were a few lines I liked in this:

“Now I’ll have to hear him bitch about it until we get home!”

That was interesting, the way the decepticons and Sunstreaker weren't expecting him to say somethign like that.

And:

"You’d think,” Sunstreaker quipped back. “It makes one wonder why we haven’t won this war yet.”

“Oh you will,” Dead End cut in morosely. “Just give it time.”
PuraJazzBot chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
bwahahahahaha! Brilliant! i always knew Sunny was the smart one ;)
Tiamat1972 chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
Prowl, you negotiating god! That was hilarious! I was hoping it would go on for a couple more chapters but it was definitely worth the wait.
HunterBlues chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
Sheer brilliance, Tirya. You had me laughing the entire way through - the last line capped it off (Go Prowl!). Glad you finished this. :)