Reviews for Further Mutations
AWESOME STORY!
NinjaBambi13 chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
O.O that was unexpected.
NinjaBambi13 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
O.o you tried to explain that and I kinda went Miley on ya...did not process very well... all well I'm liking this story
Sarachan chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
Great story, I had hoped Don was going to tell Leo about his time in SAINW when discussing the precognition with him. Oh we'll, fantastic story yet again. :)
Sarachan chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
I loved this chapter, especially this, "One small corner almost seemed to suck light away from the rest of the space, and Splinter vaguely wondered what that place was."

I was thinking this has to be from SAINW. Such a hard time for Don, it makes sense his mind would be hurt in a way by its presence.
GoldenRibbon chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
Wow! This was super great! I'm glad a came upon it totally by accident! It was really creative and fun to read! I hope you keep writing! Good luck!
inujisan chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
this was a good read.
They make use of their new changes. Kinda wondered what Master Splinter's change would have been.
Juanita27 chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
Man this story is fun. Very creative. I like that you chose raph and don as the two brothers to come together to work on their new mutations, I think it works out well with their personalities, and I am a sucker for raph and don fluff. :D
I wish to Fly chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
This was totally RADICAL!
tmntlover2013 chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
Great job on the story, I liked it alot, keep up the great work and keep on writing.
Infinitechange chapter 12 . 4/10/2011
Awesome and fun story!
SmileyDJingles chapter 12 . 7/5/2010
Wow, this is good!
Lina03 chapter 12 . 3/23/2010
Wow, very original and well written...
Toraus chapter 12 . 1/14/2010
I really liked the story! It was very amusing and a fun play off of the mutation continuing...I have just one question though, why didn't Splinter get anything? It would have been interesting to see him have something like super silence power to watch soap operas or something odd like that. -
Michael J Angelo chapter 6 . 12/25/2007
I wonder what Mikey's and Splinter's powers are, I mean, Leo can change colors, Donnie can read minds, and Raph has super strength. Really cool!