Reviews for Fire in Her Head
soulsister chapter 13 . 11/28/2014
Please finish this story because I have to know if stupid Stephanie went back and ran her mouth about Kane and Maegan. Please I have to know if they finally have a happy ending with out Vince, Stephanie and Shane interfering. So I beg you please finish this story or at least update it by at least 12 chapter. LOL. Kudos on an awesome story.
JohnsAngel22 chapter 13 . 3/24/2010
i can't wait for the next chapter please update this story i love it i want to konw what happends with kane and maegan
mandiicena-brooks54 chapter 13 . 1/21/2009
YOU CANT END ON THIS BIG OF CLIFFY! HOW! You've gott add more much much much much much more!
mandiicena-brooks54 chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
haa i love how kane keeps his mask on all times..lmafo..cant he take it off for a little while..lol
DissectingPomegranates chapter 13 . 12/6/2007
OMG...im soo luving this fic...and cant wait to read more!

gr and shame on that spoil sport stephanie! but i luv that kane and maegan are happy and ru so in luv with each other!
StephR1984 chapter 13 . 6/14/2007
Great story! I hope you update soon! I love Kane smut!
Lil'-AngelwWings chapter 13 . 1/3/2007
Hey, I just read your story. I'm suprised you don't have Shane McMahon in there more since he seems like the one Mcmahon that would give Kane a hard time (I hate Shane by the way after that whole Kane/Linda storyline in 2003 where Shane was made to be some kind of superhero, when in reality Kane could squash him like a bug. Poor Kane had to job to a jerk Shane McMahon.) Anyway, just a thought. But regardless, I like the story a lot!
Muffy chapter 13 . 10/21/2006
I'm glad he took his mask off for her. I absolutely adore Kane, and I'm glad you wrote a fanfic about him. This is an awesome story.
Pinayprincesa chapter 13 . 7/29/2006
aw that is so cute! Please post more soon!
Takerslady chapter 13 . 7/20/2006
AWESOME CHAPTER! I'm so happy Knae took his mask off, I absolutely love this story, please hurry up and update. *On knees begging, please, please, please, please update soon* :D
Kane67 chapter 13 . 6/25/2006
Hey,

Omg you updated great new chapters! Keep up the great work girl I hope you update soon!

KaneSexyMrJacobs Aka Julie

On the topic of See No Evil

I totally 100% agree with Takerslady when she says "he looks gorgeous even though he's dirty and has rotten teeth and a hole in his head" although when you put it like that we do seem a little bit strange and off our rocker's lol!
irishblue69 chapter 13 . 6/24/2006
I liked the ending, and didn't think it was corny at all. I hope to see more soon.
Aspermoth chapter 13 . 6/24/2006
Have a round of applause and a cookie! That was a good, tasteful sex scene. *throws the cookie* well done!
Mother Firefly chapter 13 . 6/24/2006
Another great chapter, I loved it! And HOT too lol I sure as hell wish I was in her shoes.

SamoaJoe4Ever
Takerslady chapter 12 . 6/15/2006
I'm so happy you updateed, I love this story, I feel like i've been waiting forever, please please please please please please please please UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! By the way, I went to see See No Evil the day it was out, that movie is AWESOME, Kane is so amazing in it. And he looks gorgeous even though he is dirty and has rotten teeth and a hole in his head. PLEASE don't wait so long to update agian, please please PLEASE, You don't know how much I love this story. :)