Reviews for Fire in Her Head
soulsister chapter 13 . 12/11/2015
Please finish this story it is way too good to leave unfinished . I have to know if Kane and Meagan stayed together or if her family meaning the McManhans split them up. So please, please finish this story. I lov e it and am looking forward to seeing how it turns out. Kudos on an awesome story. Job well done.
soulsister chapter 13 . 11/28/2014
Please finish this story because I have to know if stupid Stephanie went back and ran her mouth about Kane and Maegan. Please I have to know if they finally have a happy ending with out Vince, Stephanie and Shane interfering. So I beg you please finish this story or at least update it by at least 12 chapter. LOL. Kudos on an awesome story.
RomansAngel22 chapter 13 . 3/24/2010
i can't wait for the next chapter please update this story i love it i want to konw what happends with kane and maegan
mandiicena-brooks54 chapter 13 . 1/21/2009
YOU CANT END ON THIS BIG OF CLIFFY! HOW! You've gott add more much much much much much more!
mandiicena-brooks54 chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
haa i love how kane keeps his mask on all times..lmafo..cant he take it off for a little while..lol
DissectingPomegranates chapter 13 . 12/6/2007
OMG...im soo luving this fic...and cant wait to read more!

gr and shame on that spoil sport stephanie! but i luv that kane and maegan are happy and ru so in luv with each other!
StephR1984 chapter 13 . 6/14/2007
Great story! I hope you update soon! I love Kane smut!
Lil'-AngelwWings chapter 13 . 1/3/2007
Hey, I just read your story. I'm suprised you don't have Shane McMahon in there more since he seems like the one Mcmahon that would give Kane a hard time (I hate Shane by the way after that whole Kane/Linda storyline in 2003 where Shane was made to be some kind of superhero, when in reality Kane could squash him like a bug. Poor Kane had to job to a jerk Shane McMahon.) Anyway, just a thought. But regardless, I like the story a lot!
Muffy chapter 13 . 10/21/2006
I'm glad he took his mask off for her. I absolutely adore Kane, and I'm glad you wrote a fanfic about him. This is an awesome story.
Pinayprincesa chapter 13 . 7/29/2006
aw that is so cute! Please post more soon!
Takerslady chapter 13 . 7/20/2006
AWESOME CHAPTER! I'm so happy Knae took his mask off, I absolutely love this story, please hurry up and update. *On knees begging, please, please, please, please update soon* :D
Kane67 chapter 13 . 6/25/2006
Hey,

Omg you updated great new chapters! Keep up the great work girl I hope you update soon!

KaneSexyMrJacobs Aka Julie

On the topic of See No Evil

I totally 100% agree with Takerslady when she says "he looks gorgeous even though he's dirty and has rotten teeth and a hole in his head" although when you put it like that we do seem a little bit strange and off our rocker's lol!
irishblue69 chapter 13 . 6/24/2006
I liked the ending, and didn't think it was corny at all. I hope to see more soon.
Aspermoth chapter 13 . 6/24/2006
Have a round of applause and a cookie! That was a good, tasteful sex scene. *throws the cookie* well done!
Mother Firefly chapter 13 . 6/24/2006
Another great chapter, I loved it! And HOT too lol I sure as hell wish I was in her shoes.

SamoaJoe4Ever