Reviews for Total Mayhem
Vera-Sama chapter 27 . 3/23/2008
I know it's ben a while since you posted the last chapter to Total Mayhem, but I got..a little behind...i my reading, so I had to sartover from the beginning. It took me a few days, but I finally finished. I love this story, and can't wait to see what's going to happen next, so I'm off to read Improbability Factor.

Please keep up the wonderful work!
Amanda chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
wow this is going to be a long review because I just need to put in how great this story was. THIS STORY WAS AMAZING! I loved the characters I loved the plot I loved Brad and Aya-chan I loved the way they interacted I love the twisted sense of humor I loved everything about it. This was amazing now Im off to raed the sequal
soji chapter 26 . 5/14/2007
Through out this story (and the four chapters of the other one too) I laughed so much. It's amazing I love your style and how funny you made everything. I'm a little disappointed in Aya/Ran giving up the name Aya and becoming more like Ran of the past (like a human being .). Haha anyway, I loved it. I can't wait for more!
soji chapter 27 . 5/14/2007
XD LMAO I can't wait to see what hapennss
LuipaardJack chapter 28 . 3/2/2007
Review one of my stories first.
MikaSamu chapter 28 . 2/24/2007
Just hurry back with more, and I promise reviews. I love the series, wonderfully funny but with a real talent for plot, angst and action. I anxiously await the next chapter of TM.
gonyos chapter 28 . 2/24/2007
But of course, dear authors, do you get a review from me! I love your stories (both of them) and can't wait for new, maybe even longer chapters then the last two ;-)

The story is complex, it is funny and full of twisted situations and moments. With other words: I adore Total Mayhem and it's sequel, so please, *pretty please* don't let me starve for my dose of fun reading!
Dark-Kakalynn chapter 27 . 12/5/2006
I love this fan fic. It was amazing. I cannot wait until you write the second part. Please continue I am dying to know what happens next! This has to be the best I have read in a long time.
Liviania chapter 27 . 10/11/2006
I must say those snippets make me excited about IF.

Livi
Lauren chapter 23 . 10/8/2006
why do have to scare me like this what is with the stinking cliffhanger? Now I have to read the next chapter when I should be doing homework! Great chapter though. Keep up the good work.
Lauren chapter 24 . 10/8/2006
Great action in this chapter guys! the bloody room was gross though. Great description of it however. I don't understand how Aya-chan was saved but i guess I not suppose to know so its cool. Great character interaction and humor as usual. Great job.
shiko87 chapter 27 . 10/3/2006
Wow and double wow! Just wanted to say that this was such an awesome story. Sorry I didn't review the last couple of chapters, my comp wouldn't let me, but I loved this story. It's not often I can read a 26 chapter fanfic through from beginning to end but I did with this one and enjoyed every second of it. All the characters were in character to be enjoyable but were just OOC enough to make it funny. I'm dying to know what's going to happen next and look forward to the sequel. Again, great job!
gonyos chapter 27 . 9/30/2006
Promising, very promising! I love your story and have the feeling, that i will also love a lot the new story arc or next chapter or however you like to call it. Please, make my day and continue soon!
Lauren Ryan chapter 22 . 9/30/2006
Great chapter your plot and humor are still genius. I loved that using cars for extra power that was awsome!
Namia-chan chapter 26 . 9/30/2006
Cool! And the pairing goes really well! Four thumbs up (i borrow my brother's thumb in case you're thinking...) !