Reviews for I Hate Alcohol
Alaena Night chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Aww! There were a few of the tiniest typos (like trial instead of trail) but nothing horribly big. This was awesome, though. I love Knives! *huggles him* Yeah, my friend thinks he's evil and nuts and that I write him way too much, but...

This story is the best! I love when Millie is sobbing and Knives is agonizing about how he can get away without getting in trouble with Vash. Very nice, introspective piece. Wonderful use of the present tense! Thumbs up.

-Alaena
GuruGuru214 chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
There, I finally read it, so nyah! And what a weight it is off my shoulders to have finally gotten one of these out of the way. Now I just have a few one-shots, 'My Ran neechan', and Hustino's chapters to go! Gah, this is gonna kill me.

So. Looks like you weren't quite so rusty as you thought. All of the characters were great, especially Knives. You did an awesome job, Blu-chan. I'm impressed! Not like that's anything new, but it still means the same thing. That you created a wonderful piece of writing and you have to do more! Just not too much more before I get caught up, okay?
avidreadercina chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Bravo, bravo. That was wonderful. I loved it.

-cinafran
Cheza chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
O a knives trigun story I loved it great job Blu! _
Naruke chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
*punches a fist in the air* GO KNIVES! GET SOME COMPASSION IN YOUR SYSTEM!

...sorry bout that. That was rather random. XP But it was really good. Only one comment about spelling, and the word you misspelled is commonly misspelled: lose. You spelled it loose. Just thought you'd like to know! _ (don't kill me!)

BTW, currently, I'm listening to this awesome song from Detective Conan. It's called Kimi to Yakusokushita Yasashii. I like it.
BuggyChan chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
I loved it, Blu-blu-chan! I'm so glad you pestered me till I read it! Now I have to read your other fics. Man, it'll be awhile till I get all caught up, especially on Forget Me Nots. Oh, well. I have to start typing up my new one shot tonight, so I'll catch up next time I'm on.

Buggy
Nowhere Man2 chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
I love it! Knives is starting tofeel more than insanity!

Be interestiong for there to be more.
Zeon of the Twilight Blade chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Wow, that was really good, you sure you don't want to expand on this?
GoddessTiera chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Another wonderful work. I cried with Millie
tongarisangel chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
That was so sad...poor Millie! And Knives is so mean...poop on him. I'm glad to see you writing Trigun again! Update soon because I'm curious to see if this is going to be a KxMil
Glass Bullet chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
It was a decent fic, but the Knives characterization could use work. The constant use of the word 'spider' is far beyond cliche, (why people use it so much is a mystery to me) and I can assure you that even though he may compare humans to insects, that's not all he refers to them as. He's more articulate than you make him.
heroodonuts chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
I liked this. It was cool even though I was clueless for over half of it. Oh well that's just me. Keep up the good work.
Sephiroth1Ripley8 chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
I've always loved the slight repetition effect where the first and last line of the fic are the same. At least Knives is coming around a bit...he calls Mille a 'human' and not a 'spider' near the end.
Aine of Knockaine chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
I really like this! Great job!
Lemisah chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
You did an excellent job of humanizing and characterizing everyone in this story. I enjoyed it a great deal and I hope you keep the amazing quality of work through all your writings.