Reviews for Parents
MagicWriterK chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
This honestly just makes me so sad. I mean, Neville is so under appreciated for all he's been through and done, and little Neville learning about the fate of his parents just broke my heart.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
I love the end quote!

"Sometimes, you have to treasure what you've got, because that's all they can give you."

Worded it wrong, BUT IT'S BRILLIANT!
rayningnight chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
...oh.
That made me really sad. And thoughtful.
This was a beautiful piece of work, and I love how you wrapped it up. It wasn't exactly cry-worthy, but it gave one a different perspective, a child's perspective...
It was sad.
In a good way.

-rayningnight

PS: The characterizations were spot on! And the COPS!
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I love this. That last sentence hit me hard.
PandaApprovedxx chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
This broke my heart. I hope your happy. D:

Seriously, I cried reading this. Poor Neville. Anyways, great story. I think you conveyed Neville's feelings and his age across really well.
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Wow. That's lovely. Very sweet, very sad. Nicely written, too.
amethystphoenix chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
amazing!

wow!I..loved..the..last..line!

I..think...you..really..brought..out..poor..neville..well!

I..cant..type..much..since..my..keyboard..is..not..workig..properly...but..great..job...

love..d..last..line..!
Mr.moony chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
i loved it
Lady Lestrange chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
crys. so sad. so sweet. Excellent.

Lady Lestrange
kears chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
*crys* poor Neville!
goldengreaser chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Actually I think that is exsactly how it would have gonr job.
Aerama chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
This actually made a shiver go through me. Poor, poor Neville. Once again you show great insight into a seemingly oddball character. It's very easy to dismiss the oddballs as just clumsy or "loony" and so forth; but you don't.

I see you will be posting this on fictionalley (I just read Who I Am and then saw your Parents link); good.
Elephant Wings chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
This is really good. It mist have been hard for Neville. I loved it but it was kinda sad.
ChelseaEvans chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Aww! This is so sweet. I love little Neville.
buggaboo1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
It must be horrible for Neville to see his parents like that.

At the same time, I have a hard time believing that his grandmother would just let him march in there, and THEN explain what happened, instead of telling him the truth at home and trying to prepare him for what he will see.

Loved the ending - that was very touching.