Reviews for Die a Little
valre chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
*cries* This was such a heart-breaking ending!

Die a Little was short, but so packed with glory.
tangledfire chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
that ending... *crys* DZZ im ganna go watch something amusing so i will stop crying! DZ beautiful story though ZD
Miriamele chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
Oh wow I liked this!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
OMG, between the portrait and Severus teasing the hell out of Sirius then Sirius getting booted in the ass I am laughing my butt off.
crazylove4MCR chapter 7 . 2/13/2010
oh wow, that was a sad ending! You had me crying a bit! great story, I really loved it!
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 7 . 8/18/2009
This story was so depressing I nearly cried. And now I'm listening to the music and I am crying. TT_TT

The thing between Severus and Lucius I had thought about (you know-wondering why they were friends and/or worked with each other and such), so that, while not happy, made sense.
Vandetta chapter 7 . 10/26/2007
Sublime. Beautiful. But so unbearably sad that I can't read it till the end (I checked up, to know how it finishes, before I began reading). Why could'nt it be a happy end (right, I'm a Hufflepuff). My eyes are full of tears. But you have a great talent. I'm in love with your Severus. I hope they will be together, when Severus will die, in heaven.

(sorry if there are errors, I'm french).
Sentinel Sparrow chapter 7 . 7/15/2007
Amazin', m'dear.

Must listen to song now. Lovely thing it seems.
Lrnd chapter 7 . 11/18/2006
very good story! i still didnt understand fully how the elderflower would have fit in
mewling chapter 7 . 9/27/2006
Slighly obscene, but somehow a really enthralling story. Wow...
Darkness-Takes-Time chapter 7 . 5/13/2006
you made me cry...you made me cry.
IKnowATard chapter 7 . 12/18/2005
See, I read it:D I wish it wasn't so sad, tough. Poor Sev.
IKnowATard chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Poor guy, dying all the time. I feel bad for him, somehow. Very well written. I'll complete this tomorrow, I gotta sleep.
mdfang chapter 7 . 4/15/2005
Great story Sniffiling at the end. Poor Sev. Any sequel?
Kitty Kat Black chapter 7 . 4/6/2005
I LOVE this story, keep writing beatiful stories like this and the world will be a bettr place!

LOVE YAHH!