Reviews for Robin's advice
jeff chapter 5 . 10/19/2005
What the Hell? That was possibly the funniest thoughleast expected plotline I have ever read. I really loved the way that you made Robin think. Simply amazing.
angelicanubis chapter 5 . 6/14/2005
*falls off her chair and starts rolling on the floor laughing.* That was so funny! I loved every second of it. The second chapter was the best of all of them. I also loved the last chapter. You have a great sense of humor :)! I haven't read this good of humor story in a long time!
cmar chapter 5 . 5/18/2005
This is a great deal more entertaining than the Java program I'm working on... okay, that's not saying much. But seriously, very funny stuff. I envy your ability to be consistently funny and clever. I'm kind of sorry to see the story end - and have visions of Bethany, Phil, and the no-name girl closing in on Tim in his nightmares - but I've enjoyed it immensely!
cmar chapter 4 . 4/5/2005
Gravity sucks, doesn't it? The part with Tim falling, the call to Superman, and his improbable yet hilarious escape, was really brilliant.

And as you said, the hardest part is coming up!
cmar chapter 3 . 3/30/2005
Oh, man, Tim is such a stud... even computers fall in love with him. Don't worry, Timmy, I'll take care of that nasty Haylee for you, and then we can be together at last... forever... It's all over between me and Dick... I MUST HAVE YOU ALL TO MYSELF!
JRK chapter 2 . 3/25/2005
One of my lungs was coughed up from the laughing fit I had reading this story. I hope you're satisfied.

Seriously, this is funny as hell. I can't wait to read more (if you plan to post more, of cource).
Reader 2 chapter 2 . 3/7/2005
More gold! I wonder how Robin is going to handle this! :)
cmar chapter 2 . 3/7/2005
Wow! After recovering from hysterical laughter I realized what Tim's note reminds me of: the World's Funniest Joke in Monty Python. This is of course the World's Most Romantic Note (to high school girls at least). Now Tim can sell it to men in love and make a fortune...

Ahem. Poor Tim, sometimes you can get too much of a good thing.
Reader 1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
You, my friend, are a ruler of comedy. I can't wait for the next chapter!
SharinganLord216 chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
That was great! You should continue this. He should go ask the Huntress, and maybe Batgirl too.

This was great! Thanks for the laugh! )
cmar chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Oh, my God... I had to make an effort not to laugh out loud at work while reading this. Hysterical!
Deadeye chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
ROTFLMAO That was great. :)

Picturing Tim saying these lines with a straight face almost made me spill my drink. Great work. Please continue this.