Reviews for if he be worthy...'
Reviewer Of The Forgotten chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Aside from Thor's random disappearance this was awesome. The Punisher being able to weild Mjollnir is amazing. Him killing Juggernaut was awesome. Great job.
Zankaru Zelladonii chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
The punisher is scary enough already, but with that power? Yikes
enderverse chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I really think Punisher could get the hammer. Back a thousand years or so ago when the hammer was made everyone knew killing your enemy's was a good idea. so I can see Mjolnir picking someone that thought like that.
SeikoTuner chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
..Seriously..HIM with the Hammer?

Woe unto Marvel Villains..

Great fic!
Tangent chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I like this one.

Odd that he got a variation of his own costume and didn't become a black-haired Thor though (not really sure how the mechanics of Thor's cover host deal with it, but I can see where Frank Castle would be like Beta Ray Bill in being a strong enough persona to avoid being overwritten by Thor - not that that explains the costume).

Loki better mind his manners with the new bearer of the Mantle of the Thunderer.

Kinda want to see this continued for another chapter or two, but it works well as a oneshot.
Blues59 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
The Punisher with the power of Thor? This could be a tiny little problem for pretty much EVERYONE! However I'm unsure that Mjolnir could really kill the Juggernaut.
teh blumchenkinder chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Ho... NICE. Just... NICE. I like. *bookmarks*
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Now there's an idea I can get behind. Excellent work.
Wallace chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
Grim. Brilliant.

This does not demand a sequel - it's pretty thoroughly self-contained - but I want one anyway, goddamnit. I don't know what he'd do next - go play with the Avengers, perhaps?

Whatever, it needs to be as violent and well-written as this one, it needs to be longer, and it needs to be soon.

Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
Frank Castle? Worthy of the power of Thor? I think not. Heck I wasn't too thrilled when they gave Spiderman

2099 Thor's hammer in "Manifest Destiny". But when the concept of worthiness to wield Mjolnir comes up, I

would never think Punisher in a million years.