Reviews for All That Glitters
Loyal DC Fan chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
Oh how I wish that you actually wrote just a BIT more of this ending!
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
Great Story! I Love Stories About The Asteriod Senshi & Chibiusa As Sailor Moon..The Plot Was Really Well Thought Out As Well...After Watching The Series & Reading The Manga Hundreds Of Times! Its Refreshing To Get A New Take On Sailor Moon! Please Return & Make More Great Stories!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 12 . 5/16/2007
That was an amazing story and the end was cute! Also, I was breathless when we got to the final chapters and was in such suspense! You tell such an enticing tale, and I loved how Endymion was so protective of Usa!
Taeniaea chapter 12 . 7/22/2006
I Love The Story!
Prometheus FireBringer chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Read other of your works and love it. Its amazing how you can turn a minor character and often hated one(in this case Chibiusa) into a major player in a story. Hope to see more of your works on this.
Deep Serenity chapter 12 . 8/19/2005
I didn't get the ending but rest of story was WONDERFUL, i keep getting under currents that Saturn is very very important(which she is)

again, your creativity is astounding love it love it love it.

Can you when you have time on you author page just take a moment and list the order of all your SM stories? I know they all flow or connect and I've been reading them out of order because the updated dates are misleading as to which came first. There fine sepearate I just have a thing for reading a continuation in order it might help others too. Thank you for sharing your wonderful ideas and stories
Deep Serenity chapter 6 . 8/18/2005
(rant)ah see this is why I detest Rini, she is spoiled and rash beyond belief and petty. I will stop reading this for now and find the story where Ves tried to kill her(smile) that will be more to my liking.

To the story-ah, very interesting about Pluto! I really hope she stays! She is a complex char I'm am trying to develop her personality in one of my own stories. ANd i think Darien was right to get mad, maybe they've spoiled her to much, and with all the trouble she gets in and from her personality(shown) in these stories I don't understand why the people like her so much, she is not overly nice or as open hearted as Serena was(as shown from the multiply stories of yours I"ve read) you've always "mentioned" how she was loved but in my opinion it hasn't been shown

Just my thought even with that the story is promising and I do want to find out who has her? Also I've yet to see how she has grown from her lessons and missions those on her own and her scouts and with her mother and the others(again, just from the stories I've read) I guess that is was fustrates me with her char-to me she still acts selfish and petty okay done bad mouthing Rini but dislike aside honestly that is what I see so far. I will come back and finish this later
TsukiNoBara chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
Ah, finally reading this.

I'll review at the last chapter, simply because you need more reviews because you deserve them. If I remember anyway. I have a horrible memory, so I might forget and just go on to the next story. But for now, I just had to comment that I loved the American scene, simply because that sounds a lot like us. I loved that one sentence.

"For centuries the world had been envious of the miraculous power given to Serenity by the Silver Crystal. The Americans were just more open about it."

_ Ah, if this weren't fictional, I know we would be.

C-chan
Child of Avalon chapter 12 . 5/16/2005
*stands up and claps* I applaude you Bill on another fine story completed. I like how it just wasn't "Usa recovers and everyone is happy, the end" kind of story but a "Usa recovers, has a human reaction to all that happens, gets depressed, and then takes steps to boost her confidence" story. The Helios/Usa moment was sweet, especially when he desperately hugged her and later asked to "heal a desperate man". And what Serenity did when Usa woke-up (sweet one moment, threatening the next) is EXACTLY what my mom would have done! But again: Bravo, Bill, Bravo.
xxMandiiFacexx chapter 12 . 5/15/2005
lol, that was a really awsome story
Midnight-Nemesis chapter 12 . 5/14/2005
um...Thats it?...or was the "THE END" just sorta there for the end of the chapter...?
evaya chapter 12 . 5/14/2005
YAY BRAVO!

eva*
Child of Avalon chapter 11 . 5/10/2005
I swear, the Asteriods are like real life sisters: even during a life or death situation, they still bicker; it's great. Ah, I see this story is soon to come at an end. I suspect that soon, because of the end of this chapter, that there will be a story about Jun-Jun and her mysterious past. I know how my mom would react if I did something stupid and came back in a bad condition: she would be all sentimental on me and glad I'm back and all that other good stuff when out of nowhere *SMACK* right upside the head and then she would yell at me for making her worry and being so stupid and that if I ever did something like that again she would kill me. Okay I'm done with my rambling. I can't wait for the conclusion!
xxMandiiFacexx chapter 11 . 5/7/2005