Reviews for Jealous
narcissaromanov1918 chapter 1 . 4/15/2021
that was great!
Ellinor chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
An amazing writer you are! This is sweet, beautiful and touching! Thank you for this! I love it!
By the way, if people are offended by your amazing talent, they only have themselves to blame. This is great writing!
yyqh chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I really really love this written and very touching. I'm certainly not a Christian, yet I do respect others' religions. But what I do not like is the curse they threw at you years ago. That was too much.

The idea that Judas betrayed Jesus out of love instead of other reasons is just sweet and more I think you must have written this wonderful story out of your love and respect for Jesus. As they say,God sees all, God hears all, I do believe He won't punish anyone for the sake of love. For He is the one who teaches us to love.
AndersWasRight chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Oh. You are my hero. Jesus/Judas is OTP.
papatte chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Hehe... Like Oscar Wilde said, "When the critics disagree the artist is in accord with himself."

This text is rather well-written, at least in my opinion, so I think you need not care about the people who flame. After all, you did choose a touchy subject.

Nice job.

uathann :D
bellylol chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Eh, laugh and point at me, because I find this VERY WRONG!. Also, I think you forgot to capitalyze "Bible", at least.
Feechen chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Wow, a completely new view on these characters. It was amazing how many aspects you put down just in these few words. Thanks for writing this!
YukiHasAMercedes chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Um. Okay.

d00d to all you people who are bitching because this person offended you are a bunch of hypocrites. I mean, come on. You tell AliveNdangerous to consider other people's opinions and beliefs, but you're not doing the same. You're being insulting, rude, and acting like stereotypical overbearing Christians who feel the need to inform everyone who YOU believe has sinned that they're going to burn in hell for eternity.

I have news for all of you: YOU DO NOT DECIDE WHO IS GOING TO HELL. GOD DOES.

If you don't like this story, you should say so in a way that doesn't make you look like a complete moron. Otherwise, I guarantee you that people will come along and call you out on it.

But hey, that's your choice.

Now, as far as leaving an actual review goes: I agree with TrenchcoatsAreSexy, the image of Jesus tounging anyone, Judas or otherwise, is a little much. Other than that, I have no complaints. This piece was short and sweet. Good job.
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
this was really good! just some advice - maybe make it longer, add more background info, etc? it's really good as is, too, but the more you add, the happier readers will be with it. (except the flamers, who will never be happy. i can lend you some bread to toast over their flames, if you like.)
Ardjet chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Dear, ignore the flamers; this was a lovely piece of FICTION *glares at flamers* Not matter what don't be discouraged, I thoroughly enjoyed it _~
WaxSatanic chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
This is the first review I have written, so apologies if this is not what you had hoped for. I also see that this story was posted quite some time ago so this may not be necessary, but I felt I should give my two cents...or more ~_.

I just want to say, that as a minister (church of affiliation to remain nameless), one would think I would be as cold to this story as some of the other reviewers. I, however, think that your story was very beautiful and it follows a lot of my 'secret' beliefs about the relationship between Christ and Judas. Why else would the most infamous kiss of all time have been such a heartfelt betrayal?

If you're anything like me, I assume you don't take anyone's condemnations to heart and you very well shouldn't. I respect them for voicing their opinions, but threatening you with eternal damnation seems quite...over doing it.

That aside, I applaude your work quite enthusiastically. Cheers to you for being braver than I.

~†. .†~

ps. One final word...yummy ~_.
Etenar chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
w
JollyVenom chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Jesus, lol!

You're a good writer, honestly. And I do enjoy a good Jesus Christ Superstar. Hell, you're story has inspired me. I'm gonna go draw pictures of Jesus and Judas doin' the dirty deed. But, no need to get your trousers in a bunch, because it's ART, and that makes it beautiful and acceptable as long as you're expressing your creativity. Right?

That was sarcasm. This story can be described as "Projectile Blood Vommit Inducing." You lose, good day sir.
Nelzeben chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Alright, first of all, Im from Austria and my English is like...yeah, you know.

I really liked this, its very well written, a bit short, but since its not the only fanfiction you posted thats no problem :)

And please just ignore people, who actually think that God is interested in a FANFICTION. You warned them and if they think they need to tell everyone their opinion, let them.

Apart from that, please continue to write such lovely fanfictions!
TrenchcoatsAreSexy chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
...wow...

that was good, but it went a little too far... Jesus tounging someone bad image. lol

good job, though.