Reviews for Where He Began
USWeasilgirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
...did saito just say fiddlesticks?
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Tokio and Saitoh as immortal beings? Now that's a new one on me. Saitoh's notions of proper bedtime stories for impressionable children leave a lot to be desired! Poor Eiji is bound to have even more nightmares.

Their courtship made for a rippingly good tale though, and how like Saitoh to be stubborn about falling in love.
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
that was cute, i really enjoyed it! :)
pnaixrose chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Hehe I absolutely loved it. Cute. There arent many Saitou/Tokio fics out there but this is one of the best. ]
starofhades chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
This is a sweet speculative look into Tokio and Hajime's life - I enjoyed it very much. :) Keep up the good work!
ShadowVixen chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
That was an awesome fic, and I love how you presented it all as a story to Eiji. Keep up the good work. :)
Miburo Kid chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
I like it when Saitou and Tokio fics delve in the supernatural. Eiji's interruptions were cute and funny. Well-written. No mistakes that I can see.
White Rabbit Tale chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
I've never read a Saitou/Tokio centered fic (I'm a shame to all fans!) but this seemed like a very good one to start with. It's simple, metaphorical and almost like one of Aesop's Fables (he sure did like wolves, didn't he?) though rather kinkier, considering.

My favorite part was when Saitou said fiddlesticks. It was too unbelievable.
M.Kasshoku chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
This is a great fic. I liked the moment between Saitoh and Eiji. I can see him grudgingly doing something like that for the boy. This is also a really good portrayal of the Saitoh/Tokio relationship. The story of how me met Tokio was nicely put together and I like the supernatural element. Take care.
Jakie Marie chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Aww! How sweet. I really like the S/T dialogue at the end.