Reviews for FFXI: Rebellion
onixblack chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
This is a very well written fanfic unlike the other crap they have here but because of my lack in knowledge in FFXI I wont be reading anymore
A.B. Boruff chapter 4 . 10/12/2005
Yay! Sorry, I couldn't review the whole thing earlier, I was pressed for time and I only just managed to find this again recently. This is shaping up to be an awesome story, now that I'm starting to see the different people's personalities. Wootkins!
Thefrogkiller chapter 4 . 4/28/2005
Yeah... i have no idea what was going on. The only thing that has confused me more than this was my Math 200 class. And man, i dropped that course so fast.

All in all try to beat that writers block.
TrueDarkBlade chapter 3 . 3/21/2005
Yeah, I know, I saw the spaceing porblem on my first chapter, I even went as far as to rewrite it with several spaces between each word, but of course that didn't seem to work and it just kept getting worse as time mocved on... *sigh*

I use Microsoft Word...
Thefrogkiller chapter 3 . 3/20/2005
Few things... one, what word processer do you use? You have a lot and i do mean a LOT or words that don't have spaces in between them. Now i know nobody is perfect but there is something to look out for in the future.

Second, white... weiss... wow... if anyone gets that it will be sad... On to other matters.

If you do have a choice of picking the server you want to go to pick titan.(send an email an di'll hook y aup with a world pass) It might be fun to meet you in game. As a lvl 50 RDM i can plvl you if you need. I got my friend to lvl 30 war then to lvl 30 sam in about a month. But if you have already made your char on another server no worries. I need to keep bugging my LS if they will ever help me with G1. bloody punks
TrueDarkBlade chapter 3 . 3/19/2005
Okay, so it turns out this wasn't my longest one ... chapter two was...

Oh well...

Anyway I forgot to do this but I would once again like to thank everyone who is reading this, for without you, my life would be perfect...
Ace chapter 2 . 3/16/2005
Nicely done, I liked reading it from beginning to end, but I think you need some more detail, other than that the dialogue is rightously funny.
Thefrogkiller chapter 2 . 3/6/2005
Well then... in all my months training as a rdm i have been shot, stabbed, frozen, drowned, blown up, electracuted, poisnoned, punched, and the list goes on. But i don't think i have ever had my lungs ripped open. Bloody mog, i dont trust thier constently closed eyes. Nice job, yeah i should get back to my school work as well, maybe tomorrow.
A.B. Boruff chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Hey, buddy, awesome fic so far. It some awesome humor, I can just hear your voice when I read Vendisioh's lines. w00t!
Thefrogkiller chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
This story bloody rocks. I need to work on my comedy but yoru right on with it at the perfect moment. I highly anticipate your next chapter. And thanx for reading mine.