Reviews for BA Season 3: 39 - Painful Liaisons
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
that starr person is really getting on my bad side loved the rest of the story hope david can find the cure
I am Telgar chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Now I am a bit disappointed that Puck and Alexander did not give Elisa enspelled photos of her family and daughters. The spell could have been simple one that only the ones that know the truth will see the truth. In other words if they don't know about Elisa's relationship with the gargoyles they see a human family. If they know the truth they see the clan and Goliath, Angela, Deliah, Trinity, and Elisa. Otherwise this is a great bunch of one shots I hope you put them all together one day. I do notice that you are missing some chapters.
MissGuided chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
...I'm to shocked to write. Must read next chapter. Toddles. :)
Lady1Venus chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
I hope Xanatos doesn't lose his life. He has done more good than bad in your continuing saga. He gave Elisa a home, and the clan back their home, help Trinity to be born, helped cured Goliath of his illness, gave the clones a proper burial on his own estate and even gave Elisa her dream wedding and Goliath his dream honeymoon. I find the Mutants are being selfish. Xanatos has to live with the guilt and damage for the rest of his life. Why can't they at least do a peace offering? Over all good chapter. Like the way Goliath feeds his daughter and plays with her. It's really cute to try and imagine a 7 1/2' Gargoyle crawl on the floor and play with a baby.
Woobaby chapter 1 . 3/31/2001
Another great start of a season!
Missy chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
Great Story! I'm so glad that season 5 has started. I rushed home everyday to check if anything had been posted yet. I hope Xanatos doesn't die. He's really one of the most interesting characters of all.
Sonar chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
sad
Jozzy chapter 1 . 3/13/2001
I love this series. Love what you're doing with Xanatos, i don't want him to die but it would probably be a good plot twist. Write more!