Reviews for Behind Shinra's Doors
zack lover chapter 24 . 6/22/2014
i kind of wanted to see more of zack and the pres it seemed hot
1sunfun chapter 24 . 7/30/2012
Interesting.
1sunfun chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
Interesting, but this chapter was a little bit iritating.
Dragonanzar chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
Do you realise you haven't just posted chapter 8 in this, but all the chapters from 1 to 9? It was quite confusing at first.
Mafia Boss chapter 24 . 3/22/2011
100th review! WOO! Well, this story definitely made my day and cheered up my crappy mood :) Especially the last chapter xD
karupin sama chapter 24 . 3/18/2011
This is late but I am wondering about unresolved major loose end like whether Sephiroth could stand with himself not admitting to Cloud about his hand in revengefully reporting Cloud's scandal? And unjustified revenge at that, Cloud didn't sweet talk him, promise him anything or even in something that could be remotely called a relationship with him. I wonder what Cloud would do if he find out his present lover is the cause of his suffering and then acting like innocent saviour coming to help him bandaging his eyes, helping him get through the harsh criticism from his peers when in fact he caused that situation in the first place though Cloud ooc sluttiness didn't help matters. And since when a man can be fucked without preparation to ease the pain and be totally delirious and happy with it?
Jasper's Singer chapter 24 . 11/6/2009
I'm sorry I didn't review ever chapter but i'm gonna do a kinda mass review now. I loved this story. it was lemony and vary entertaining. Cloud was kind of a slut but it made the story interesting. I greatly enjoyed the smut of the story as well.
Superwitch chapter 23 . 7/23/2009
Well, thanks for the sex bit... and the sting in the tail..
Superwitch chapter 20 . 7/23/2009
If you fight it alone,” Sephiroth whispered in his ear. “You are alone.”

True.

Seph - adorable.
Superwitch chapter 17 . 7/23/2009
Cloud is so, so bold in your story.

And Seph is more vulnerable. So cute. Hope he isn't going to be hurt. What happens when he finds out about the horrible Shinra Pres?
Superwitch chapter 16 . 7/23/2009
Yeouww...
Superwitch chapter 15 . 7/23/2009
Huh? Seph isn't in a relationship with Cloud... why would he feel deceived?

Poor Sephy though... you've done his pain well.
Superwitch chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
bit confusing with the overlap of chapters here
Superwitch chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
Come on, come on, stop teasing us with Seph.
Superwitch chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
LOL. Cloud is a little trollop isn’t he?

Well... COME ON! ... where is Seph?

*chants - 'we want Seph, we want Seph *

Yeah, yeah, I know you've already written it. I can have fun can't I?

THE REVIEWING FOOL