Reviews for If it makes you happy
LivinginBedlam chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
O.o wow. Faith should get to school earlier for sure xD

Willow and Harmony? hehe, fun. I love how Faith just sauntered in and turned Buffy's like upside down, awsome (:

Great writing
Lee Offish chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
this story is great refreshing even. keep up the good work!
Venera22 chapter 12 . 3/25/2008
I love the end of that chapter! It made me laugh so hard! Anyway, I hope you'll make another chapter soon because I'm loving this!
Au3 chapter 12 . 10/23/2007
Hi,

I really like this story very much, so I was just wondering if you were still writing it further?

I really hope you'll continue it.
Cryptic Shadow chapter 12 . 4/21/2007
I love this story!...especially the humor...kinda reminds me of a story i wrote that i SHOULD be updating...blocks are a bitch...can't wait to see where this goes so update soon!
C-c-c-c-combo Breaker chapter 12 . 3/6/2007
So, um *cough* update?

I wanna see what the fall out is. Oh, and more Lana, for some reason I really like her.
bobagain chapter 12 . 2/13/2007
why?
muji chapter 12 . 12/26/2006
Wicked funny, your story is.

But aw... poor Buffy!

Hope you continue this because there are a LOT of us waiting for the next chapter. ;D
Asher Monroe chapter 12 . 11/28/2006
This story is very funny and I like it. I hope you update soon because I'd really like to know what happens! :)
BeautifulFaith chapter 12 . 11/28/2006
Not sure bout the willow/harmony..but otherwise another awesome story. I really liked the concept behind this one.
Beautiful Obliteration chapter 12 . 11/21/2006
PLEASE continue this story, it's fantastic! Your plot and writing comes from a really interesting, inventive place. UPDATE!
NocturneDreamsXI chapter 12 . 11/19/2006
omg! this is an AWESOME story! please keep going! i love all the little twists!
Sinister Slayer chapter 12 . 11/11/2006
Oh no! That was NUTS! I loved it! lol. That's just Buffy's luck that Faith would be late when she made her little announement. Gotta say though...didn't see that coming at all. Buffy's crazy lol. Great job though. I hope you update soon!
Sinister Slayer chapter 11 . 11/11/2006
Hahaha...that was awesome! I totally saw the Xander/Cordelia thing coming but Willow and Harmony? Def didn't see that coming at all. Another great chapter though. Nice job!
Sinister Slayer chapter 10 . 11/11/2006
Nice! It's about time something actually happens between these two in one of your stories! This was helarious though I must say lol. I also never saw it coming that Buffy would kiss Faith first...then again she is wasted and I know from experiance that you somehow get all kinds of confidence while intoxicated lol. Anyway great job! Can't wait to read more.